1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My new cellphone sucks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Dec 1, 2001.

1. My new cellphone sucks

Discussion started by imported_Tesseract - Dec 1, 2001

http://nds1.nokia.com/press/photo/phones/jpeg/01_3330_lowres.jpg'>
    Everyone told me 'buy yourself a nokia', 'they're the best' 'blah blah blah...
    So i did, i went and got this one.
    The color is dope, a nice darkblue/grey
    the design is kinda nice to, not to fancy and seems functional.
    haha, functional! well its everything else but functional.
    In order to keep a big screen on that sucker, nokia designers placed the keys way to down.
    I actually have to hold the phone with my both hands to dial a number, with the one i hold it, and with the other i'm pressing keys.
    Its impossible to press the keys with your thum[color=darkred]b[/color] , holding the phone with one hand.
    OK, thank you nokia engineers for doing your best for that phone exept the only thing you were suposed to,
    thats why my camera is a 1950 zeiss!
    fuckinnewage designers

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Dec 1, 2001

I got my Motorola not even a week ago...it's pretty dope.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Dec 1, 2001

what a waste of money. cell phones are a good way to bleed your bank account.

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Dec 1, 2001

I was just looking at my phone... the buttons are at the bottom but I lay the phone across my index, middle and ring fingers and can dial with my thumb; "gangta."

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Rhubarb

Rhubarb Guest

Rhubarb - Replied Dec 2, 2001

cellphones suck to have. i can't stand people always being able to call me. i like being able to call others but its not worth it. they can save you money if you always use long distance though.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Dec 2, 2001

If you would of been smart man, you would of gotten one of the older nokias, they are a little bigger, but have better keys for dialing.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Dec 2, 2001

its THUMB!!!!!!!!
    haha yaya i know english is your second language

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Dec 2, 2001

if you were a true baller, youd never have to dial a number, youd just have to hit 'call' when it rang (constantly)... think about that shit for a minute...

seeking/please believe it

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 2, 2001

HAHAHA,
    Nice, where should i start from?
    Seeking, i guess i'm not a baller or i'm so much that i only have to dial cause noone exept my family and girl has my number, i got tired of that constant ringing...:D
    Wakass, thanks...someday i'll speak that language correctly...i'm really trying.
    Suburbian, i know.The old ones were dope and very resilient.But they got em out of the market now to promote the new ones.
    To get it straight i'll have to give some more info.
    I dont know the prices for cell phones in the states, either how much it costs in general.
    But here (europe) it comes pretty cheap. Imagine that i pay about 35$ a month and i got the phone with a 110$ off, meaning that i only paid about 9$ to get the phone. The previous i had came totally free with the connection.
    So it aint such a big bleed for my account...

And about cell phones in general,
    Sometimes i just hate them, but for the few times that my phone saved me i intend to continue having one, When my car brakes down in the middle of nowhere it comes preety handy, also when i'm in another country its very convinient...to tell you the truth the only bad thing is that i dont write in telephone booths anymore, but fuck it...

A little of topic arent we?
    This thread is about bad design... and bad buys

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Dec 2, 2001

i have that phone...i love it, just takes a little time to get used to...go to a free ringtone site and use composer and punch one in, its a lot of fun...

11. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

GorbortOrman - Replied Dec 2, 2001

oh neat, thats a cool little toy ya got there bud...

12. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Dec 2, 2001

I used to have a cellphone....until I got pissed off and smashed it in a Dairy Queen parking lot.....the battery pack went flying across the asphalt as the phone shattered into pieces..when I went back inside the idiot working behind the counter said something like "Guess your phone's not working"...I just stood there looking at the guy without saying a word......thinking to myself "really?"....my service sucked,VoiceStream was charging me twice as much as I should have been paying,I started getting sick of people calling me for no reason....fuck cellphones.

13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Dec 2, 2001

I had the Nokia 3210 for about a year and it rocked

It didn't rock when i got jacked in the subway and lost it though.

my new ghetto Seimens C25 is pretty crappy...but hey. as long as the 'switch ringer off' button works..im good as gold. for some reason i don' want to talk to anyone who calls. i suck.

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

dr. frink one - Replied Dec 2, 2001

has anyone ever used those "antenna boosters"?....I have been thinking about investing a whole 98 cents to see if this shit is ligit....but i dunno
    frink...keeping it cheap

dr. frink one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

dr. frink one - Replied Dec 2, 2001

[​IMG]
    like this....
    aww fuck it frink just bought one anyways

dr. frink one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: