My new cellphone sucks

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://nds1.nokia.com/press/photo/phones/jpeg/01_3330_lowres.jpg'>

Everyone told me 'buy yourself a nokia', 'they're the best' 'blah blah blah...

So i did, i went and got this one.

The color is dope, a nice darkblue/grey

the design is kinda nice to, not to fancy and seems functional.

haha, functional! well its everything else but functional.

In order to keep a big screen on that sucker, nokia designers placed the keys way to down.

I actually have to hold the phone with my both hands to dial a number, with the one i hold it, and with the other i'm pressing keys.

Its impossible to press the keys with your thumb , holding the phone with one hand.

OK, thank you nokia engineers for doing your best for that phone exept the only thing you were suposed to,

thats why my camera is a 1950 zeiss!

fuckinnewage designers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

you aint holdin' it right. keep it gangsta an you'll be alright...

I was just looking at my phone... the buttons are at the bottom but I lay the phone across my index, middle and ring fingers and can dial with my thumb; "gangta."

Guest Rhubarb

cellphones suck to have. i can't stand people always being able to call me. i like being able to call others but its not worth it. they can save you money if you always use long distance though.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Tesseract

Its impossible to press the keys with your thump, holding the phone

its THUMB!!!!!!!!

haha yaya i know english is your second language

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHA,

Nice, where should i start from?

Seeking, i guess i'm not a baller or i'm so much that i only have to dial cause noone exept my family and girl has my number, i got tired of that constant ringing...:D

Wakass, thanks...someday i'll speak that language correctly...i'm really trying.

Suburbian, i know.The old ones were dope and very resilient.But they got em out of the market now to promote the new ones.

To get it straight i'll have to give some more info.

I dont know the prices for cell phones in the states, either how much it costs in general.

But here (europe) it comes pretty cheap. Imagine that i pay about 35$ a month and i got the phone with a 110$ off, meaning that i only paid about 9$ to get the phone. The previous i had came totally free with the connection.

So it aint such a big bleed for my account...

And about cell phones in general,

Sometimes i just hate them, but for the few times that my phone saved me i intend to continue having one, When my car brakes down in the middle of nowhere it comes preety handy, also when i'm in another country its very convinient...to tell you the truth the only bad thing is that i dont write in telephone booths anymore, but fuck it...

A little of topic arent we?

This thread is about bad design... and bad buys

Guest fr8lover

i have that phone...i love it, just takes a little time to get used to...go to a free ringtone site and use composer and punch one in, its a lot of fun...

I used to have a cellphone....until I got pissed off and smashed it in a Dairy Queen parking lot.....the battery pack went flying across the asphalt as the phone shattered into pieces..when I went back inside the idiot working behind the counter said something like "Guess your phone's not working"...I just stood there looking at the guy without saying a word......thinking to myself "really?"....my service sucked,VoiceStream was charging me twice as much as I should have been paying,I started getting sick of people calling me for no reason....fuck cellphones.

I had the Nokia 3210 for about a year and it rocked

It didn't rock when i got jacked in the subway and lost it though.

my new ghetto Seimens C25 is pretty crappy...but hey. as long as the 'switch ringer off' button works..im good as gold. for some reason i don' want to talk to anyone who calls. i suck.

Originally posted by Rhubarb

cellphones suck to have. i can't stand people always being able to call me. i like being able to call others but its not worth it. they can save you money if you always use long distance though.

word to that.

im not gonna buy one cauz if i do ill end up relying on it.

pay phones are good if i need to call someone

myfreind has that phone it looks nice and its small but it gets horrible reception because of the internal antenna i have the older one with the external antenna and it extends ao it gets pretty good reception, plus he has cingular and i have verizon i dont know if that make a differnce

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

I was just looking at my phone... the buttons are at the bottom but I lay the phone across my index, middle and ring fingers and can dial with my thumb; "gangta."

thats what i was going to say. i have the same phone as tesser and have no problems dialing it gangsta.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Gotta admit, i got used to it.

Its OK.

I was just used to the previous one.

I'm just bitching to annoy secret:D

Originally posted by dr. frink one

http://www.xmission.com/~bayres/justshopwow/images/booster2.jpg'>

like this....

aww fuck it frink just bought one anyways

Yeah... those "antenna boosters" do absolutely jack shit.

I'm surprised that they can even get away with selling them... I mean come on, what good is a little piece of plastic and foil going to do.

Oh well it's only 98 cents.

Archived