Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

matisyahu

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Dec 6, 2005.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

can someone tell me why the fuck i'm supposed to care about hacidic reggae/hip hop?!

2. SpeakOnes

SpeakOnes Junior Member

Becuase hes good.

3. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

i like his stuf

4. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

5. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s Senior Member

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

how have all of you heard of this guy?
    i'd never heard his name, then all of a sudden a month ago there was some giant onslaught of him everywhere i turned. now mtv just hasd 6 commercials in half an hour for him. it was ridiculous.

7. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

WFNX in Boston got me into him, it seems odd that they plug him on MTV, I thought that most of their viewers would be too dumb to appreciate it =p (No bling here kiddies, step away) If someone can teach me how to make a torrent I'll seed it for you.

8. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

He is really good. Im jewish and normally I dislike jewish music because its chior stuff, but his work is amazing. His story proves that you can be sucessful without bending your morals. He is very inspirational.

9. howard stern was playing some of this guy's stuff 2-3 months ago. mostly making fun of him and asking himself the same questions you're asking yourself Seeking, though he hadn't quite blown up yet. Apparently they sent a demo of his shit to Stern saying he was about to get big, and it seems as though whoever does this guy's promotional shit was/did it right.

10. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

Yeah, i'm with seeking. all of a sudden i see a lotta heads rocking these shirts. what the fuck is this?

11. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

I liked it at first but then after a while just got tired of the Moy-yo-yo-yo-yoy's and his annoying beatbox shit. He has potential though, i'll give him that.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

son, he got TV ads.

13. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I'm gonna take this opportunity to ask somebody to pretty motherfucking please upload damian marley's cd on some file sharing site. I really want to hear it, but there's no way I'm buying that shit.

I watched that clip, he sounded better than I expected.

14. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Dude bites his whole style from Sizzla.