Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

man FUCK FRATS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by postaholic, Sep 12, 2002.

1. postaholic

postaholic Guest

i fucking hate frats and the dumb dicks in them....

i guess im just a straight up hater or some shit... but i cant stand those ambercrombie and fitch wearing, hats that look chewed on, beer in hand 24/7 but they never sippin or drinking tha shit, forever wearing flip flops mutha fuckers.

god i hate those fucks.

im gonna start a FUCK FRATS tshirt...

:king:

2. sneak

sneak Guest

yeh fuck those fat boys

first

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

got turned down by all the frats in the new University huh?

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

anyone remember fratboy?

5. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

6. Don't sleep on frats, bro... they might be the stupidest thing to ever grace mankind, but their parties are prime spots for hunting women. Beer,

El Mamerro

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't sleep on the Tri-Lambs.

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/nerds.gif'>

We throw kick ass parties with the ladies of Omega Moo

8. postaholic

postaholic Guest

actually i got into players university... :rolleyes:

you nerd

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

too much movies

NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

10. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH!

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Learn There language:

Popular Frat Terminology
    rating G category College
    ranking 7 date added 11/11/2000
    click here to send this to a friend

In Fraternity In English
    CONFRONTATION
    "I'll kick your ass!" "I'm gonna get about 20 of my frat buddies together and we're gonna wield bats and hope we can catch you asleep under a tree so we can beat you up!"
    "I've never lost a fight." "I've never been in a fight."
    "I'm about to introduce you to a world of pain." "I'm gonna pay a football player to beat you up."
    "Surely we can talk this out like rational human beings." "Not the face! Not the face!"
    "I believe in a fair fight." "We'll start the fight when my back up arrives."
    EDUCATION
    "By taking the initiative to go on to a university and further my education, I hope to broaden my horizons, open new employment opportunities, and be a better person on the whole." "I'm here for beer and sex, in no particular order."
    MEETING WOMEN
    "Hello, may I buy you a drink?" "How much alcohol does it take to get you in bed?"
    "Would you like to dance?" "Please give me a reason to touch you."
    "I think men should be more responsive to the needs of women." "It really pisses me off when chicks don't swallow."
    "That's a very interesting name you have." "That's a very interesting name you have. Of course, in five minutes, I'll be so absorbed by alcohol and staring at your chest that I won't remember it."
    "Would you like to go back to my place?" "Let's go back to my places where I can paw at you, get slapped, and later brag to all my frat brothers about what an easy lay you were, destroying any chance at respectability you have."
    "I'd like to get to know you better." "Take off your bra."
    RELIGION
    "I respect Christianity. Jesus was a great man, full of love and patience. The hate he had to endure, and yet he still loved us all. He truly was the Son of God." "Anyone who turns water to wine can't be all bad."
    SEXUAL SITUATIONS & RELATIONS
    "I respect you for your decision of abstinence." "Damn it, I paid for your dinner. Now put out!"
    "Of course I'll respect you in the morning." "Respect you in the morning? I can't even remember your name tonight!"
    "I want you to know I don't do this with just anyone." "Looks like I get another notch on the ol' belt. Three more and my frat pals throw a kegger in my honor."
    "Despite our differences, I'm still willing to make a go at a relationship." "You're ugly, but I don't wanna look at you. Just fuck you."
    "I love you." "God I hope I wasn't stupid enough to give you my real phone number."
    SOCIAL ISSUES
    "I totally agree with your stance and am angered how my race has oppressed you for so long." "Just because I can't make you sit at the back of the bus does not mean I have to like you."
    "The plight of your people is truly an awe-inspiring tale." "I hate you [insert appropriate racial slur here]."
    "I want you to know that despite our color differences, I think of you as a brother." "Please don't mug me."
    "Not enough people take birth control seriously." "So what if it IS my kid, I don't see how it's my problem."
    "But the problems with condoms is you still run the 20%+ chance of it rupturing during sex." "No way in hell am I putting something that looks like a party balloon on my dick."
    "Something needs to be done about the homeless problem in our country." "Can't we shoot them or something?"
    "It breaks my heart to think somewhere in the world, a small child will go to bed without his dinner again tonight." "Better him than me."
    COMMON FRAT VOCABULARY
    In English In Fraternity
    Woman Bitch
    Holy Water Beer
    God Beer
    Friend Someone who can help me get what I need, be there when I need to use then and never asks for favors in return
    Someone who can be in no way be exploited. Asshole
    Art school student(when in company of other frats boys) Fairy
    Master of the Visual Arts Art school student(when alone & surrounded by other art school students)
    Checking Account/Loan Officer Daddy
    Girlfriend Guaranteed Sex
    Janitor Most probable post-college job
    click here to send this to a friend back to College
    rank me:
    back to the top Sign The Guestbook View The Guestbook site map
    send questions or comments to jokemaster@thefunnypages.org

[The Funny Pages]
    Newest! Business College Humor Computers Crazy Letters
    Different Funny Files Holiday Funnies Lists Miscellaneous
    People Quotes & Facts Religion Relationships Stories
    Random Joke Dirty Jokes Politics See All Jokes
    Submit A Joke What's New Joke of the Day Find a Joke! Join the Mailing List

Popular Frat Terminology
    rating G category College
    ranking 7 date added 11/11/2000
    click here to send this to a friend

In Fraternity In English
    CONFRONTATION
    "I'll kick your ass!" "I'm gonna get about 20 of my frat buddies together and we're gonna wield bats and hope we can catch you asleep under a tree so we can beat you up!"
    "I've never lost a fight." "I've never been in a fight."
    "I'm about to introduce you to a world of pain." "I'm gonna pay a football player to beat you up."
    "Surely we can talk this out like rational human beings." "Not the face! Not the face!"
    "I believe in a fair fight." "We'll start the fight when my back up arrives."
    EDUCATION
    "By taking the initiative to go on to a university and further my education, I hope to broaden my horizons, open new employment opportunities, and be a better person on the whole." "I'm here for beer and sex, in no particular order."
    MEETING WOMEN
    "Hello, may I buy you a drink?" "How much alcohol does it take to get you in bed?"
    "Would you like to dance?" "Please give me a reason to touch you."
    "I think men should be more responsive to the needs of women." "It really pisses me off when chicks don't swallow."
    "That's a very interesting name you have." "That's a very interesting name you have. Of course, in five minutes, I'll be so absorbed by alcohol and staring at your chest that I won't remember it."
    "Would you like to go back to my place?" "Let's go back to my places where I can paw at you, get slapped, and later brag to all my frat brothers about what an easy lay you were, destroying any chance at respectability you have."
    "I'd like to get to know you better." "Take off your bra."
    RELIGION
    "I respect Christianity. Jesus was a great man, full of love and patience. The hate he had to endure, and yet he still loved us all. He truly was the Son of God." "Anyone who turns water to wine can't be all bad."
    SEXUAL SITUATIONS & RELATIONS
    "I respect you for your decision of abstinence." "Damn it, I paid for your dinner. Now put out!"
    "Of course I'll respect you in the morning." "Respect you in the morning? I can't even remember your name tonight!"
    "I want you to know I don't do this with just anyone." "Looks like I get another notch on the ol' belt. Three more and my frat pals throw a kegger in my honor."
    "Despite our differences, I'm still willing to make a go at a relationship." "You're ugly, but I don't wanna look at you. Just fuck you."
    "I love you." "God I hope I wasn't stupid enough to give you my real phone number."
    SOCIAL ISSUES
    "I totally agree with your stance and am angered how my race has oppressed you for so long." "Just because I can't make you sit at the back of the bus does not mean I have to like you."
    "The plight of your people is truly an awe-inspiring tale." "I hate you [insert appropriate racial slur here]."
    "I want you to know that despite our color differences, I think of you as a brother." "Please don't mug me."
    "Not enough people take birth control seriously." "So what if it IS my kid, I don't see how it's my problem."
    "But the problems with condoms is you still run the 20%+ chance of it rupturing during sex." "No way in hell am I putting something that looks like a party balloon on my dick."
    "Something needs to be done about the homeless problem in our country." "Can't we shoot them or something?"
    "It breaks my heart to think somewhere in the world, a small child will go to bed without his dinner again tonight." "Better him than me."
    COMMON FRAT VOCABULARY
    In English In Fraternity
    Woman Bitch
    Holy Water Beer
    God Beer
    Friend Someone who can help me get what I need, be there when I need to use then and never asks for favors in return
    Someone who can be in no way be exploited. Asshole
    Art school student(when in company of other frats boys) Fairy
    Master of the Visual Arts Art school student(when alone & surrounded by other art school students)
    Checking Account/Loan Officer Daddy
    Girlfriend Guaranteed Sex
    Janitor Most probable post-college job

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.seanbaby.com/oldstuff/movies/dickface.jpg'>

"We've Got BUSH!! We've Got BUSH!!"

14. BUEZ

BUEZ New Jack

frats... . all they are just wanna be gangsters!! they act so hard flashing their money like they did some illegal jobs and shit but they really got their money from they parents!

they may go around beating people down.. but when it comes down to the real shit.. they know whatup!!

15. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

you are not alone.