Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

makin money?? doing nothing??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Mar 4, 2005.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

make money

some girl i know told me to check out this website after she recieved 50bucks... i click on it with some hesitation, but man... i made 27 cents so far.

it browses for you and im makin money doing jack shit. i tried showing it to some other people i know and they already have it... they made money off of it.

i dont know... i could use an extra 50 here and there
    make money

it sounded stupid until i found out that my friends are already getting paid for it

oh it doesnt cost anything... or stuff like that.. its wierd.. all i can say is that my friends got paid cash in hand. its wierd.. ima try

oh.. they pay by check paypal egold and stuff like that.

just sign up

:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im gonna let it run all night.. give you my results in the mornin.

3. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

is this like that thing 4 or 5 years ago that paid you for surfing the web? i can't go there right now because i'm at work... give more details as to what you have to do.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

beautiful girl... you must have had... your moments inside the sun

5. sneak

sneak Guest

im skeptical about that man...
    not sure why tho

6. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i havent gone to bed yet, but im on here checkin.. i gota buck 46.
    my friends told me that they got money.. i guess the site makes money just checkin on sites..

8. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

Yeah, there was a few of those programs around a couple years ago. One was alladvantage, it was a little dock at the bottom of your browser that would just cycle adds and pay you like 10 cents an hour, however it would stop paying once your cursor became inactive. So a bunch of hacks came out to trick the program and the companys started to catch on...waste of time

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i know a hacker.... hmmmmmmmmmm

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Yo, I got a bridge for sale if anyone wants to make a lot of fast cash....

11. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

AllAdvantage, yeah, that was it. i made a program in visual basic that just moved my mouse around, fooling the program. that lasted about a week before they made a version that was smarter. good times...

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah... this is my first time doing this.. its no prob. my friends got money.. thats my only foundation on this.

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

lol

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

15. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member