Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jessica Santillan, the illegal alien who died from a bad transplant

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alleniverson, Feb 24, 2003.

1. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

Does anyone else find it incredibly fucked up that this girl and her mother were ILLEGAL ALIENS who paid some coyote to smuggle them here? The mother did it because her daughter had medical problems and knew she could be a parasite to the hospitals here in the US. Her mother worked here illegally and didnt even pay taxes.
    Its people like this who are the reasons health coverage and medical visits are so high. Not only that but she recieved the organs before dying Americans who were on the waiting list. Now shes going to sue Duke over this. What the fuck? I hope she doesnt get a fucking dime. She had no business being in that hospital. And she sure as fuck shouldnt have the right to sue. To add insult to injury, they wont even allow her organs to be donated now shes dead. Fucking parasites.
    Im glad shes dead.

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

3. Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land,
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome;
    her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the goden door!"

4. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

So what is your position on this case in particular?

If you like the idea of illegal aliens coming over here so much, then invite them into your house, and support them. Give them your organs. But dont try to say its ok to let them be a burden on the American taxpayer.

There are rules to coming into this country. One of them is to get here legally. The other is to pay your fucking taxes. But since theyre hispanic youll just take their side and accuse me of racism or some other dumb shit.

5. No, I think it's fucked and hypocritical on her part, and she shouldn't get shit.

I just find it funny how a country that used to pride itself on being the happy haven for poor immigrants has suddenly realized that it's not such a good idea after all. What used to be "beneficial for enhancing cultural diversity" is now a "burden to the American taxpayer".

The US is such a large and confused country. It's like those cartoons where there was a big dumb dog and a small intelligent dog, and the small dog led the way while the big dog did the brunt work, except there's no counterpart for the small intelligent dog. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

yeah, but on the moral tip...

how can human beings be illegal?

sure, it's kind of messed up she broke our laws so her daughter could try to live.
    this is one of those things that pulls you both ways.. i thought her mother was cool bringing her to the us; and it makes all you patriotic fools feel a little bit warmer like "aww, we're the best cause they came here for her surgery.. awww....". but here's the thing; if she really expected her daughter to live more than a few years after a heart and lung transplant she's pretty silly. mixups do happen, they're fucked up when they do, we should read labels and blood types more carefully (it is pretty hard to mix up lungs and a heart).

so i think my point is, don't worry about them being illegal aliens. the doctors did 'accidentally' fuck up, investigations will probably go down, and that lady will probably get money because her daughter died, but she shouldn't in my eyes because it's stupid to break another country's laws - as stupid as they are - and then try to sue them for damages that occured to her because of this disregard of law.

i dont know

7. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

i've got one thing to say...

http://www.calvin.edu/~jkent47/SA/alf.jpg'>

i hope she gets the dick like alf.

8. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

thats a good question i guess, though kind of heading off topic.

its also an argument that will go nowhere. thats us policy, moral or not.

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Wishing somebody dead because they broke some immigration laws is pretty fucked up.
    But George Dubya is alleniverson's hero anyway, so there's some consistency there.
    You go, allen. Rally those Young Republicans.

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Perfect response.

11. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

For one, this was an act of desperation by her mother - HER DAUGHTER WAS DYING.

She is suing because the doctors turned off life support without her consent after being the reason she was on life support in the first place.

Additionally the reason "they" won't let her organs be used is because they are needed for an autopsy. This was not performed until two days after she died, and would have been regardless of whether or not the mother intended to sue....

Turn off Rush...

12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

How many of you dont approve of this woman, and her daughter by the color of their skin? And the Label "Illegal Alien".. it doesnt change anything because theyre still humans trying to live on the same planet you are. Fuck US policies.

13. yoshy

yoshy Member

in some really weird way, this relates to kabar's argument about owning
    a gun and doing what you need to survive.

OBVIOUSLY when you do that you are going to affect other people.

this girls situation is really sad. its a messed up dilema.

i guess it begs the question, in a time of need, what would you do for
    your loved ones allen?

14. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

HOLY SHIT!LETS NOT BE HUMAN! ...what woman wouldn't want her daughter to be saved?what good mother wouldn't take extreme measures to save their child?don't be mad because she rocked the system..maybe more "americans" will taker her actions and try something new...americans..mexicans..germans..who gives a shit..they're all people..health care rates?are you fucking kidding me?its a number..some MONEY...fuck that...props for her trying to rock shit...she's only an "illegal alien" because we decided we're too good to let people come into the country..but we're free to walk around down there and do what we want..whatever...you lose...

15. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Junior Member

^^^^^ I totaly agree she was just trying to save,her daughters life,you know I tthink I would try to save my own childs life if I had one ,but thats why I dont have a child because I would not be able to afford any insurance,and i dont think she had a right to sue them but who cares I dont give a shit,It aint my money she is trying to get.So what if she was an ILLEGALALIEN so was my father ,He came here to work so that he could take care of his FAmilia..We spend so much money on other useless bullshit why not ..