Jawns, why?

SenorSeven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SenorSeven:

once you've been in love..casual sex..pshhh...id rather jack off i believe.

I understand what you're saying, but... no. Beer,

El Mamerro

i feel what ya saying ,I recently kinda broke up with my lady of almost three years.Heres the weird part ,even thoe we have been together that long,we really never connected,we didnt spend like every minute with each other like alot of couples and sometimes would only see each other 1-2 a week mainly for sex.So it was basicly a relationship based on sex.Which for me was great,it was like havin that stedy pussy without the bullshit of relationship.This my sound really pitiful but I see the way I look like George Constanza does.

Anyways Im in love with a stripper now.This is a real predictiment.Cause I know this girl would probably never fuck with me unless I was passing out dollar bills lke they were going out of style.

But what really made me happy the other night was when I went to the club she works at(which I used to go to every once in awhile,but havent been to in like 5 months,she recognized me, dog.)Even thoe it was probably just a line she threw at me it still made me feel good.I guess im a loser.

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

But what really made me happy the other night was when I went to the club she works at(which I used to go to every once in awhile,but havent been to in like 5 months,she recognized me, dog.)Even thoe it was probably just a line she threw at me it still made me feel good.I guess im a loser.

strippers are....THE DEVIL!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/superrerun/images/miniwarriorsgroup1.gif'>

who's the mac?...

Guest HESHIANDET

i love it when people say "just nail her and get it over with"....casual sex is "alright"..but once you've been in love..casual sex..pshhh..

not always true. i've been w/ my girl for about a year and half and i've never had sooo little sex. maybe once a month. it all depends on the person. and the sex aint great. i t fuckin sucks�

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

I feel your pain bro, you are friends and unless you get brave and make a move chances are if she does like you shell hook up with some dude when you leave just to get over you, women are truly evil, and on the stripper tip, You better know how to fight son, for real thats the steez. I was with a stripper for about nine months and shit flew. I was fighting assholes everytime I picked her up from work. Maybe cause I got a big mouth but still its not worth it.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Guest --zeSto--

suffering comes from the failure to obtains one's desires.

He who is free of earthly desire, shall feel no pain.

man those bhuddists set a high example.

as a layman,

just dont dwell on little things.

Don't think of how it could have been different,

because it never will be.

listen to yourself man...

"my life is wack, I'll be in rome all spring."

Stop the fucken whining! We should be so lucky!

just think of how hard it would be if she

was going to an exotic place and you were stuck at home.

If she was able to fuck crazy foreigners

while you play nintendo in your basement.

sorry to be harsh, but you've got the good side of the deal.

why is it that girls get into my head and then won't leave? There's this girl I've been feeling for a minute. She's dope like more that yours. I was an idiot. I told her I felt her (I mean she knew that already, but I had to put it out there) even though I knew that she wasn't trying to get with anyone for now. Also, I'm going to be in Rome all spring so i know I can't really have enough of a relationship with her to make it worth it to her. But she feels me too, just trying to be single for now, so I'm all on her tip and she's kind of on mine as much as she can without being my girl and I'm beating myself up over it. My life is wack.

Zesto's right... You're going to fucking Rome. Who cares?

Also, I've used that "tryin to stay single" line before on guys I just wanted to be friends with that wanted something more. The way I see it, if she liked you, and you like her, then you guys would be together already... she wouldn't be puttin you off.

And if she did really like you, then obviously staying single must be really important to her.. So you should respect that and put your dick back in your pants before she ends the friendship all together.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Archived