Inexplicable Public act

Gunm

So the other day my gf and I went down to the drugstore to get our photos developed...no big deal.

What was the big deal was this fifteen year old kid who was standing in front of the store. He was hugging a light pole and then, started licking it. Not just some little tenative pokes of the tounge.....no...not at alll. I'm talking full tounge extension and licking it like he was painting the side of a house.

The thing was, i didn't even think this kid was doing it out of some viva la bam or jackass inspired showcase. I think he was just doing it because he was flat the fuck out of his mind.

This kid'll be the same guy begging me for change on telegraph avenue five years from now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by InDY_500

Was he all hopped up on the 'drugs?'...That could only be the most sensible explanation......Pretty crazy thing to see though....

I couldn't tell. He seemed normal enough. He was also hugging and squeezing this weird woman that kept walking back and forth from the ATM. We couldn't tell if it was his gf or his mom

we always used to go skate at this school around here...and there would always be this little kid there, he was probably like 12. anyway, we would be skating and he would stand around and make these real rad bobcat noises and pretend like he was driving a race car, it was awesome...then it got wierd. he started humping poles and doing little dances around the poles and humping the ground and doing odd shit like that. then one day he was doing his usual pole hump dance and we were all laughing but then he decided to pull his pants down. then it just got strange and we left. he wasn't on drugs or anything, he was just fucking crazy...and i guess his parents just let him do whatever.

there was this kid that i used to see around and he got the nickname "beastie boy"i dont know how, well anyway one time i was rolling up a wall to prime it. and he came and leaned right on the wet paint, got it all over his face and everything, he looked pretty happy with himself. :o

Originally posted by wiseguy

there was this kid that i used to see around and he got the nickname "beastie boy"i dont know how, well anyway one time i was rolling up a wall to prime it. and he came and leaned right on the wet paint, got it all over his face and everything, he looked pretty happy with himself. :o

ha ha ha ha....no no no, THIS is the best thing in the thread!

Originally posted by LENS

So the other day my gf and I went down to the drugstore to get our photos developed...no big deal.

What was the big deal was this fifteen year old kid who was standing in front of the store. He was hugging a light pole and then, started licking it. Not just some little tenative pokes of the tounge.....no...not at alll. I'm talking full tounge extension and licking it like he was painting the side of a house.

The thing was, i didn't even think this kid was doing it out of some viva la bam or jackass inspired showcase. I think he was just doing it because he was flat the fuck out of his mind.

This kid'll be the same guy begging me for change on telegraph avenue five years from now.

Let me just say that I just watched "Viva La Bam" last week for the first time, and that's the gayest show I've seen in a while. Not to mention it being a lame attempt at a "Jackass" ripoff. And you can tell that the shit is scripted even though they try to make it seem like a "reality" show. You could just tell when the adults "acted" mad, they weren't really mad. Sure there's a lot of ad-libbing, but the plot of a given scene is pretty much premeditated.

lens, you should really learn the "avenue stare." it's the reason that people who work on telegraph don't get asked for money. it's a way you look at the squatter kids when they start to ask you, and it makes them stop. watch one of the people from amoeba on a break, or someone in a moe's shirt walking down the street. they all have it down pat. telegraph annoyed the shit out of me until i learned the stare from my friend who worked at rasputin's. now they don't bother me and i can eat pizza without getting hassled.

im almost positive he's just looking for attention (in that jackass viva la bam way if you want to think of it that way) by acting crazy, like so many kids do, i used to do that shit and it was definitely for attention or to see how people would react. if you dont think so, its probably that he's just real good at it. if you could tell it was for attention, you wouldnt pay that much attention, but since you didnt, you did pay attention (you made this thread about it, for instantce). my too sense.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

lens, you should really learn the "avenue stare." it's the reason that people who work on telegraph don't get asked for money. it's a way you look at the squatter kids when they start to ask you, and it makes them stop. watch one of the people from amoeba on a break, or someone in a moe's shirt walking down the street. they all have it down pat. telegraph annoyed the shit out of me until i learned the stare from my friend who worked at rasputin's. now they don't bother me and i can eat pizza without getting hassled.

so, how exactly does one execute this stare?

Re: Re: Inexplicable Public act

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Let me just say that I just watched "Viva La Bam" last week for the first time, and that's the gayest show I've seen in a while. Not to mention it being a lame attempt at a "Jackass" ripoff. And you can tell that the shit is scripted even though they try to make it seem like a "reality" show. You could just tell when the adults "acted" mad, they weren't really mad. Sure there's a lot of ad-libbing, but the plot of a given scene is pretty much premeditated.

theo sums it up

Archived