Im sorry. I think I've fallen far from my pseudoprep lifestyle....I am apologizing.

JoeyLawrence

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...ight=pseudoprep

i was on top of my roof today tangled up in huge red and green christmas lightbulbs as the crisp colorado air blew a harsh breeze past my face. luckily i was draped in abercrombie and fitch gear. and lots of it. i had on a grey undershirt with a green tshirt over it with a grey longsleeve over that and a yellow hoodie and some new navy blue track-relax pants that say AF92 on the ass. fuckin soooo rad. i also had on my red abercrombie beanie and my sideburns(bruce lee style ladytron burns and my long ass bangs [semilong] were hanging out of the beanie oh so pseudoprepped out) i was rockin some old beat up saucconys and had blink 182 goin on my headphones as i almost slipped off the snowy roof to my death. but it reminded me...that even though i have been wearing ass tight clothing and listening to digital synth disko pop, i shouldnt forget my pseudoprep roots. i think im gonna get fucked up and fight someone while wearing my abercrombie sweater.

jk....i feel like relaxing tonight. and if you arent missinterpreted...then you wouldnt know what im doing tonight now would ya?

pgw. pseudprep®2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"i was on top of my roof today tangled up in huge red and green christmas lightbulbs as the crisp colorado air blew a harsh breeze past my face. luckily i was draped in abercrombie and fitch gear. and lots of it. i had on a grey undershirt with a green tshirt over it with a grey..."

That's how far I got.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

"i was on top of my roof today tangled up in huge red and green christmas lightbulbs as the crisp colorado air blew a harsh breeze past my face. luckily i was draped in abercrombie and fitch gear. and lots of it. i had on a grey undershirt with a green tshirt over it with a grey..."

That's how far I got.

I didn't even get that far.....

Originally posted by !CEBERG

That's how far I got.

haha me too.....

i got caught! my new ex (like of 2 weeks) caught me getting picked up by my new interest(which by the way is 100% hotter, std-free and latina! fuck yes. life is rad. plus im eating terryaki and drinking a sobe power mixed with my crushed up "vitamins" for the day. bionics on the way. (listening to abandoned pools)

pgw.

pseudoprep®.freelancepharmacist©.2003.

Guest KING BLING
In Boulder, nearly everyone appears to be young, white, beautiful and economically comfortable (or at least two out of four of those conditions).

Boulder's economy lives and dies by the cutting edge in technology (and rich college kids)

Recently, Boulder was named by Money magazine as the most livable mid-sized city in the country.

fromCOZINE.com

http://www.cnn.com/US/9712/26/ramsey.year.later/colorado.boulder.lg.jpg'>

Archived