Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm bored, so i'm posting a sketch, bleh

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Comp, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Comp

Comp Senior Member

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

thats pretty....makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

cutealicious.

3. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i like that very much

5. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

thats a very nice character, kind of fruity statement though. Dopeness wodae

6. platapie

platapie Veteran Member

thats dope. i digg

7. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

nice, but whats tha deal with everyone liking elephants?

pondering...

tease

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

hahahaha thats really awesome. an elephant in a bear suit. thats hella tight. i havent seen that one yet. ive been to your comp.me0w.net site and saw all your sketches on there, i think your shits great. kookookachoo!

9. NOWEone

NOWEone Member

comp
    ive been feelin your stuff ever since you first cam onto this board and ive noticed much improvement also...you wouldn;t mind postin more of your recent stuff would ...if you dont then please do

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i agree with NOWE, some more of your sketches would be tight. i really like your set of nerd sketches.

11. LUCIFER66

LUCIFER66 Junior Member

WHATS WITH THIS PUSSY SHIT!!! IM HOPING YOUR A CHICK..<----
    IF U AINT BROTHER U GOT ISSUES.. SEEK THERAPY.. AND GRAB YOUR BALLS FOR GODS SAKE!!! I GOT ONE 4 U.. FRUITY!!!<---:mad:

12. Comp

Comp Senior Member

it's funny because you're name is lucifer. and you suggest i seek therapy because i like happy things. that's the funniest thing i've seen all day. hahah. anyway. i'll post some of my recent sketches when i get 'em scanned an am not lazy anymore. thanks for the comments.

13. Comp

Comp Senior Member

http://comp.me0w.net/art/worksketch%20001.jpg'>
    [img]http://comp.me0w.net/art/girlonlegal.jpg'>

there ya go, more tommorow

14. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

thats dope comp.......keep it comin

15. LUCIFER66

LUCIFER66 Junior Member

WELL,WELL, WELL.. FELLAS WE GOT ANOTHER CASE OF THE BOOK WERM SYNDROME...<----- STAY IN COLLEGE N PRACTICE SUM MORE IN YOUR ART CLASS.. ART FAGS MAKE ME SICK!!!!:heated: :heated: