i'm bored, so i'm posting a sketch, bleh

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahahaha thats really awesome. an elephant in a bear suit. thats hella tight. i havent seen that one yet. ive been to your comp.me0w.net site and saw all your sketches on there, i think your shits great. kookookachoo!

it's funny because you're name is lucifer. and you suggest i seek therapy because i like happy things. that's the funniest thing i've seen all day. hahah. anyway. i'll post some of my recent sketches when i get 'em scanned an am not lazy anymore. thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by Comp

it's funny because you're name is lucifer. and you suggest i seek therapy because i like happy things. that's the funniest thing i've seen all day. hahah. anyway. i'll post some of my recent sketches when i get 'em scanned an am not lazy anymore. thanks for the comments.

WELL,WELL, WELL.. FELLAS WE GOT ANOTHER CASE OF THE BOOK WERM SYNDROME...<----- STAY IN COLLEGE N PRACTICE SUM MORE IN YOUR ART CLASS.. ART FAGS MAKE ME SICK!!!!:heated: :heated:

Originally posted by LUCIFER66

WELL,WELL, WELL.. FELLAS WE GOT ANOTHER CASE OF THE BOOK WERM SYNDROME...<----- STAY IN COLLEGE N PRACTICE SUM MORE IN YOUR ART CLASS.. ART FAGS MAKE ME SICK!!!!:heated: :heated:

You're forgetting a 6 in your name.

You art fag, you.

Please die now.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

You're forgetting a 6 in your name.

You art fag, you.

Please die now.

Shut the fuck up

Guest GoBiloe

awesome stuff. seriously, i really really like that shit. but i would like you and everything you do a lot more if you got rid of the emo shit above the elephant... yuck!!!! it's bad enough that i have to hear the get up kids through my wall almost everyday... man i hope saves the day and new found glory burn in hell forever.

oh, and the girl looks like siloette's shit. but whatever, her shit is reminiscent of mode 2 crossed with alphonse mucha, so who's counting

Guest BLINK_evryda

looks like prisma color markers

that first elephant one i dont like cause its all nikelodeon looking but the other two look tight

Archived