i'm bored, so i'm posting a sketch, bleh

Comp

Originally posted by LUCIFER66

WHATS WITH THIS PUSSY SHIT!!! IM HOPING YOUR A CHICK..<----

IF U AINT BROTHER U GOT ISSUES.. SEEK THERAPY.. AND GRAB YOUR BALLS FOR GODS SAKE!!! I GOT ONE 4 U.. FRUITY!!!<---:mad:

maybe he was writing to his girl friend.. whats with the beef kid?

its a nice drawing.. BUMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i ever see a mutha fucka in real life painting drawing or talking about elephants in a graff related way .. imma shoot em.. come on now.. they're played like a hand-me-down toy in poor family with horny parents that dont believe in birth control!

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

if i ever see a mutha fucka in real life painting drawing or talking about elephants in a graff related way .. imma shoot em.. come on now.. they're played like a hand-me-down toy in poor family with horny parents that dont believe in birth control!

RIGHT ON MAN!!!:D SOME ONE PLEASE TOSS THIS LITTLE SALAD DRESSER OUTA THE FIGHT CLUB!! THESE SKETCHES BELONG IN A FUCKEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CLASSROOM!! MAKES ME SICK!!

hahahaha good to know that graff is for tough guys ONLY. stay tuned for my next paintings that are bros smackin' up hos while getting stabbed by the devil. original gangsta thug life fo sho. hahaha. you kids are so funny lame.

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

you must get good grades

Archived