I just woke up and...

InnerCityRebel

Realized fuck my arms are sore.Thinking back to my drunkeness last nite i realized i climbed a billboard to get on a roof to catch tags.I am thinking not the best idea to do when your drunk.What stupid thinks have you done just to get tag while drunk..whoops wrong area to post graff related stories so post any dunp things you have done in the last 2 weeks while drunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The other night I tried to get into a picture with a bunch of tourists. When they wouldn't let me I became a really large smoldering asshole as if they'd offended me by not wanting some strange, drunk fuck in their vacation pictures. It turned out they were from England (except one broad from CT) so I started on with the horrible fake accent and used the words 'sixes and sevens' in conjunction with 'bloody cunts, blimey!'. After I offered to fight their male friends and wandered off they chased me down to shower me with apologizing and hugs. I hugged the cute ones, grabbed a few boobies and then took the picture they kicked me out of in the first place. I even managed to get a phone number for if I'm ever in CT.

You have no idea how fulfilling it is to completely be in the wrong about something, damn-well knowing you're in the wrong but refusing to admit fault, and making people say they're sorry for the conflict that never would have existed had you not provoked it.

Running from cops sucks when you can't keep your head up to see where you're going.. I know that much about painting on the drink.

last 2 weeks while drunk, hmmm....

-drove on front lawns in my pops neighborhood

-threw darts at people in the street

-got a girls phone number in front of her boyfriend

-fucked a russian (who just got new nipple piercings)

-saw how fast i could get my car up to (only goes up to 110mph

when floored)

-wrote on a lot of things and it looks dumb as usual when im too drunked

-men should never wear sandals and a friend i havent seen in a year

was gayin em up and i pissed on his foot by accident on purpose

thats what i remember

edit: and spent way too much fucking money

I dont remember any of this but...

Apperently me and my friends were on the bus going somewhere and i randomly got off so they followed me and i went into and alley and behind this resteraunt where there was this ladder going up to a rooftop and all the kitchen staff was right under it and i was trying to get up it for a good while with great difficulty and i had no paint and no pens.

last saturday i was hitting up this wall where some fags had crossed out the crew but they didnt put shit just some fucking numbers. so my girl threw a party for her moms 50th birthday down the street from this wall

so i fucking got drunk i was drinking straight from the keg. so me and my homie go over to the wall and he hits up first then i crossed out those fucking numbers and wrote all over the wall about 6 times then my homie was like "lets roll" then i wrote "12ozprophets" on the bottom of the wall and my friend asked me "what the fuck is that" and i told him

"niggas know" true fucking boring story.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

things you have done in the last 2 weeks while drunk

upi know what's sad...

everything I've done for the past 2 weeks was done drunk.

Seriously.. every damn night. Now I'm 'de-saucing'

I have what has been dubbed "the party shorts" which are these obnoxiously small biker shorts that tent to just show up on my legs when I'm drunk at parties. Of course these shorts are accompanied by a headband of some sort, but reguardless! Saturday night I was probably like 12 to 13 beers deep the shorts came on. Not a problem, they normally do. After sometime I was instructed by my girlfriend to take a shower because I was covered in beer. This made sense so the shorts and I took a shower. I neglected to dry myself off and wandered around outside soaking wet in the shorts for like an hour and it was freezing cold. Now my throat is soar and my nose is dripping.

on saturday after a club i went to some bloke i hates house party, the people i was with wanted to go so i had to.

had a fight with his house mate because i stole his basketball, it got broke up, good to he was quite a bit bigger than me.

got angry, was coming up on pill so stole a load of beers from the house and went of to paint all on my own.

wandered about for ages, blagged a fag of some big pimp standing with his dirty fat bitch hooker (what was i thinking?).

went tracksides, (smacking my head off the roof of a low bridge about 5 times) loads of trackies there so staggered about bombing fairly easy spots and then bumped into the friends i was with earlier.

had a spliff in a park and went home.:beat:

Archived