Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I can't controll my temper...Angry guys unite! Bicth time pt.4

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Jun 8, 2001.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I'm a fucking time bomb...I seriously almost hit my Mom today.....what the fuck is wrong with me?

The reasons for my explosive temper......got arrested been to court 5 times..lawyers gone once.....fags not going again but I'm gunna owe him about 4000 dollars

School called today..owe them 3000 by the 29th

owe 335 for a careless....

i work 7 days a week but i can't even afford to buy a drink on break

i got arrested cause my "friend" ratted on me

i wrecked my car now i have to walk every where.

my girl friend is fucking stupid and annoys me(but most say it's cause i'm the most surrley man alive that she does so)

i can't paint because even if i'm bust walking on rail road property i could go to jail until my court dates are done with.

come on kides time to bitch and moan....My dad also can't remeber my name and won't even give me a dollar....yet he shells out 100's a month to my jock brother whom is a faggot skating on thin ice.

any one in the t.dot area wanna fight me?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I am always fucking angry. Hell my name is Rage. Fuck everyone!!!

------------------
    Read between the lines...
    | |f|u|c|k| |y|o|u| |

3. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

my birthday was on wednesday,my father didn't call me.my girlfriend has a fucking debt she can't pay,so guess who is doing it because they are stupid ? and i don't even have a fucking job.
    i guess thats about it for my rage.

------------------
    I'M the ONE.

[This message has been edited by PIRone716 (edited 06-08-2001).]

4. wïllïs

wïllïs New Jack

I hate when my gerl pinches my nipples....
    that shit kills

5. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

im fucking mad at girls.. mother fuckers annoying me as shit...

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

FRATE RAPER: Run to mexico, or some foreign country. Serious. The cops dont care down there, and you can pay em off for a small fee, and i bet the freights are mad chill to paint, the only drawback is that you will have to paint with mexican Comex paint.

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I'm definately not a scrapper, but If I was 200 and change I'd probably be knocking out kids left and right cause of my temper over stupid shit. I kind of bottle it up...one of these days somebody will pull some shit on me and it'll all come out and I'll flip out and bottle the idiot and try to cut the shit out of him.

Frate Raper: steer clear of thug life char at under pressure, cause you two would get into a scrap so easily its not even funny....

8. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

yo frate raper!!!!!
    rage is bad for your health!i tried to kill my stepdad..went to jail to mental hospitals....i was kicked out of the city of concord cali...in the eastbay...
    my cure was going back to hawaii..
    but learning really was my cure...i thought i coulda been possesed at times i was soo bad.. my house looked like swiss cheese...

i feel your hurt man..you need to kick it away...i read the bible and readin just showed me that people have been doing the same stuff everyday since GOD knows when...

I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY..i used to think it was everybody else and the fact that I like to be known for my MONSTER TEMPER didnt help..
    so I'll just say kick that temper away...take long walk and sort your thoughts out..

please dont take it out on your MOM..today i feel awful how i treated her..
    i saw some kid the other day that is growing up the same way i did..
    parents divorced
    him being spoiled
    teachers dont like him
    all i told him was my life and what i went through..this kid stated crying because he knew what i was talkin about..
    last i saw and heard from him he was good..not the bully of the hood anymore..

my point is...
    IT IS SO MUCH BETTER TO LIVE LIFE INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT...
    FIND YOURSELF
    IF SO READ A BIBLE TO GET SPANKED..
    I KNOW....

9. platapie

platapie Guest

um i dont have fr8s. and im not the richest guy in the world whos has many o hos!

10. Frate_Raper

Ese I'm not sterring clear of any body......you don;t have to be a big guy to hurt people i'm blessed with the largness but i know some really tough small kids.

Willy fuck the bible seriously...anger is a gift and i will abuse it.And my step leaned his leason not to fuck around when i knocked him out with a cocobutt.

I'm pissed off still some bitch got in my face at work...i yelled at her and my boss laughed......fuck this shit

11. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

start smoking weed again, jerk off more and only talk to your broad for sex. word up, thats the best advice ya'l hear in a while...

12. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

i'll fight you size. i'd say it'd be about even. we both are 200 + change, pissed at the world, but i have beer to my advantage.

13. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

word.

------------------
    yes.. yes i am.

14. Frate_Raper

Dood you don't know what your getting yourself in to

15. dude, don't hit your mom. seriously.

shit was way worse than your spot now for me 4 years ago.. thought i was going to kill myself (seriously). it's going to take a bit, but i assure you, things will get better. thats just the way it is. up and down, like the graph of probability.