Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

I can't controll my temper...Angry guys unite! Bicth time pt.4

Recommended Posts

I'm a fucking time bomb...I seriously almost hit my Mom today.....what the fuck is wrong with me?

 

 

The reasons for my explosive temper......got arrested been to court 5 times..lawyers gone once.....fags not going again but I'm gunna owe him about 4000 dollars

 

School called today..owe them 3000 by the 29th

 

owe 335 for a careless....

 

i work 7 days a week but i can't even afford to buy a drink on break

 

i got arrested cause my "friend" ratted on me

 

i wrecked my car now i have to walk every where.

 

my girl friend is fucking stupid and annoys me(but most say it's cause i'm the most surrley man alive that she does so)

 

i can't paint because even if i'm bust walking on rail road property i could go to jail until my court dates are done with.

 

come on kides time to bitch and moan....My dad also can't remeber my name and won't even give me a dollar....yet he shells out 100's a month to my jock brother whom is a faggot skating on thin ice.

 

 

any one in the t.dot area wanna fight me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am always fucking angry. Hell my name is Rage. Fuck everyone!!!

 

------------------

Read between the lines...

| |f|u|c|k| |y|o|u| |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my birthday was on wednesday,my father didn't call me.my girlfriend has a fucking debt she can't pay,so guess who is doing it because they are stupid ? and i don't even have a fucking job.

i guess thats about it for my rage.

 

------------------

I'M the ONE.

 

[This message has been edited by PIRone716 (edited 06-08-2001).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FRATE RAPER: Run to mexico, or some foreign country. Serious. The cops dont care down there, and you can pay em off for a small fee, and i bet the freights are mad chill to paint, the only drawback is that you will have to paint with mexican Comex paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definately not a scrapper, but If I was 200 and change I'd probably be knocking out kids left and right cause of my temper over stupid shit. I kind of bottle it up...one of these days somebody will pull some shit on me and it'll all come out and I'll flip out and bottle the idiot and try to cut the shit out of him.

 

Frate Raper: steer clear of thug life char at under pressure, cause you two would get into a scrap so easily its not even funny....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo frate raper!!!!!

rage is bad for your health!i tried to kill my stepdad..went to jail to mental hospitals....i was kicked out of the city of concord cali...in the eastbay...

my cure was going back to hawaii..

but learning really was my cure...i thought i coulda been possesed at times i was soo bad.. my house looked like swiss cheese...

 

i feel your hurt man..you need to kick it away...i read the bible and readin just showed me that people have been doing the same stuff everyday since GOD knows when...

 

I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY..i used to think it was everybody else and the fact that I like to be known for my MONSTER TEMPER didnt help..

so I'll just say kick that temper away...take long walk and sort your thoughts out..

 

please dont take it out on your MOM..today i feel awful how i treated her..

i saw some kid the other day that is growing up the same way i did..

parents divorced

him being spoiled

teachers dont like him

all i told him was my life and what i went through..this kid stated crying because he knew what i was talkin about..

last i saw and heard from him he was good..not the bully of the hood anymore..

 

 

my point is...

IT IS SO MUCH BETTER TO LIVE LIFE INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT...

FIND YOURSELF

IF SO READ A BIBLE TO GET SPANKED..

I KNOW....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest platapie

um i dont have fr8s. and im not the richest guy in the world whos has many o hos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ese I'm not sterring clear of any body......you don;t have to be a big guy to hurt people i'm blessed with the largness but i know some really tough small kids.

 

Willy fuck the bible seriously...anger is a gift and i will abuse it.And my step leaned his leason not to fuck around when i knocked him out with a cocobutt.

 

 

I'm pissed off still some bitch got in my face at work...i yelled at her and my boss laughed......fuck this shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

start smoking weed again, jerk off more and only talk to your broad for sex. word up, thats the best advice ya'l hear in a while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll fight you size. i'd say it'd be about even. we both are 200 + change, pissed at the world, but i have beer to my advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ese:

I'm definately not a scrapper, but If I was 200 and change I'd probably be knocking out kids left and right cause of my temper over stupid shit. I kind of bottle it up...one of these days somebody will pull some shit on me and it'll all come out and I'll flip out and bottle the idiot and try to cut the shit out of him.

 

word.

 

 

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr.e:

i'll fight you size. i'd say it'd be about even. we both are 200 + change, pissed at the world, but i have beer to my advantage.

 

Dood you don't know what your getting yourself in to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dude, don't hit your mom. seriously.

 

shit was way worse than your spot now for me 4 years ago.. thought i was going to kill myself (seriously). it's going to take a bit, but i assure you, things will get better. thats just the way it is. up and down, like the graph of probability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Willy fuck the bible seriously...anger is a gift and i will abuse it.And my step leaned his leason not to fuck around when i knocked him out with a cocobutt.

 

 

[/b]

 

WHATEVER GEEK...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH wait...better yet let me feed your RAGE..

YOU DONT KNOW ME AS I DO YOU...

but what I do know is that you come on a board to post you cry-baby call out to see if anybody else feels the same as you and you really dont want to hear it...

all i said is what i did...

im not sayin"fuck you read the bible!"

im so angry.im so angry.

SHUT UP ALREADY!

the world is tired of hearin you bitch about it..

I'm pretty sure your mom is too!

not to bring it up....

but your rage can kill her...

I tried to kill mine.......and now she is sick because of the high stress i put inside of her..you might have an idea...but then again you might just be waiting for your own test results..

DONT WORRY BRAH! be happy....................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kid furie:

start smoking weed again, jerk off more and only talk to your broad for sex. word up, thats the best advice ya'l hear in a while...

 

and beat the shit out of annoying kids (for your aggression problem...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by willy!wonka:

OH wait...better yet let me feed your RAGE..

YOU DONT KNOW ME AS I DO YOU...

but what I do know is that you come on a board to post you cry-baby call out to see if anybody else feels the same as you and you really dont want to hear it...

all i said is what i did...

im not sayin"fuck you read the bible!"

im so angry.im so angry.

SHUT UP ALREADY!

the world is tired of hearin you bitch about it..

I'm pretty sure your mom is too!

not to bring it up....

but your rage can kill her...

I tried to kill mine.......and now she is sick because of the high stress i put inside of her..you might have an idea...but then again you might just be waiting for your own test results..

DONT WORRY BRAH! be happy....................

 

 

the world is also tired of hearing homos preaching about how the bible saved them....you didn't make me mad...it was funny....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm even sick of girls... I was on my end of the year trip with this girl i've had my eye on for a while, and i was telling my boy how i like her and how long i've liked her and he's like "Oh.. i like someone too..." and i was like "Who?" and he wouldn't tell me so i eventually said "It's not the same person i like, is it?" and he just got pissed off and said "No, goddamnit!"...

So later, that night, we're taking that staten island ferry (this was a trip to nyc) and i ask one of my other friends "What's that kid been bothering you about today?"... he just goes "Oh, uh, it's about someone he likes..." and i say "Who?" and he responds calmly with "... the same person you like."

 

Do you guys have any fucking clue how much it hurts to be lied to like that? and than to talk to the girl and find out that she likes that kid... fuck, i still don't see what i have left to live for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Frate Raper:

the world is also tired of hearing homos preaching about how the bible saved them....you didn't make me mad...it was funny....

 

fuck dude you are stupid!do you read or do you hear the shit that throws you outa place!

"oh no he said bible" you're dumb..learn to read..

the bible did not save me...

yeah I think your life is funny to...

so ironic how this shit works..

dont you think

but we do got our problems....

your wack fr8 raper...kinda ignorant too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phax:

I'm even sick of girls... I was on my end of the year trip with this girl i've had my eye on for a while, and i was telling my boy how i like her and how long i've liked her and he's like "Oh.. i like someone too..." and i was like "Who?" and he wouldn't tell me so i eventually said "It's not the same person i like, is it?" and he just got pissed off and said "No, goddamnit!"...

So later, that night, we're taking that staten island ferry (this was a trip to nyc) and i ask one of my other friends "What's that kid been bothering you about today?"... he just goes "Oh, uh, it's about someone he likes..." and i say "Who?" and he responds calmly with "... the same person you like."

 

Do you guys have any fucking clue how much it hurts to be lied to like that? and than to talk to the girl and find out that she likes that kid... fuck, i still don't see what i have left to live for.

 

shut up. happens to me every year with my best friend...except he doesn't lie to me. so shut the fuck up and try to find a different girl, cuz she obviously doesn't like you, i mean she likes your friend, so go run like 5 miles and you'll feel better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah it sounds to me he'S just a hater...thats your boy!he didnt want to tell you because he's your boy...rage what a stupid thing...but without rage there would not be that wonderful thing of the universe we call

BALANCE.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by garth vader:

shut up. happens to me every year with my best friend...except he doesn't lie to me. so shut the fuck up and try to find a different girl, cuz she obviously doesn't like you, i mean she likes your friend, so go run like 5 miles and you'll feel better.

 

Naw, if my friend told me the truth i would've taken this alot better... but shit, he had to lie to me... And i'm surprised you guys aren't giving me instructions for suicide saying everyone on here seems to have a negative attitude torwards me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×