I am going to watch some Football

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh shit......

I just laughed such a deep belly laugh.

Nice touch Mum, and yeah... any top caliber

football is going to be amazing and enjoyed.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

well it has to be better than the CFL.

ZING+

ah the CFL... where every team is a roughrider!

Homeless football World Cup underway

The second football World Cup for the homeless has kicked off in Gothenburg, Sweden.

More than 200 homeless players representing 28 countries from four continents are taking part in the event which was won last year by Austria.

Organisers say the 2003 event was a big success, with 31 of the 141 players now holding regular jobs and 12 signed as football players or coaches.

Forty-nine players are said to have changed their lives around by taking courses, overcoming addictions or finding a home, says BBC News Online.

The tournament is designed both to highlight the problem of homelessness and to help those involved overcome their problems. It's organised by a worldwide network of street papers and supported by sporting goods manufacturers.

Organiser Berhard Wolf told Sweden's TT news agency: "It is... pure therapy for those taking part, because football has a magic effect."

Among this year's 28 participating countries are Brazil, Britain, France, Ireland, Japan and the US.

The week-long tournament ends next Sunday.

Enjoy, my man, live football is a joyous treat indeed. The atmosphere should be awesome considering this is the first time in Canada. I'd love to be there, too bad it's Liverpool, my most hated of teams.

Being completely hammered is a requirement. For maximum enjoyment, feel free to sing nonsensical songs as loud as you can, hurl racial/sexist/sexual slurs at anybody and everybody, and get in to a fight with the opposing fans.

Stab a couple scousers for me :cool:

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

I just copped two tickets for this year's Charity Shield at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Arsenal v Manchester United. Should be a nice, friendly encounter to start off the season.

http://www.football365.com/mediastore/Story_Images/Homepage/MediaWatch/keown_ruud1.jpg'>

http://home.no.net/runeeres/bilder/keownpsycho.jpg'>

Well played mate!

That was the highlight of my life, when 'the diving horse' hit the bar and then all the arsenal players started battering him as much as they could without being bait.

:king: :king: :king:

I went to every home game last season, and there is nothing better than seeing live football, especially arsenal.

:)

The NFL is way more popular in Canada than 'soccer'.

The thing is we are still in touch with our euro roots,

the brits, french, greek, portugese, slovack etc etc etc.....

AND SNAP!!!

My buddy decided that $80 tickets behind the goal were shit........

so now we've got GOLD seats 16 rows behind the Liverpool Bench.

how fitting!

:king:

hear about this?.. futbol is rough:

Eastern Cape soccer referee still on the run

July 28, 2004, 09:45

An Eastern Cape soccer referee who allegedly shot dead a coach and injured two players during a football game at the weekend was still on the run today, police said. Mali Govender, a police spokesperson, said a man-hunt has not yielded results.

"We are working around the clock to find the man and more resources are being used for this purpose."

The shooting occurred during a match between Ekuphumuleni and Marcelle at Kenton-on-Sea on Saturday. The fight started when Marcelle players objected to a yellow card and the referee allegedly produced a firearm and shot their coach in the chest and two players in the hand before fleeing.

The coach died on the scene. - Sapa

http://www.sabcnews.com/south_africa/crime...2,84585,00.html

Originally posted by THE CORONER

that is wicked i wish i was goin

i once saw canada versus brazil but....

Dude, I was at that game too! I was buying a drink when Canada scored...

I'm starting to think you live within a very close proximity to me.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I was buying a drink when Canada scored...

yeah right.... we scored on Brazil?

Did it start to snow and all the brazillians

were like 'Que? Look at the sky man!'

Archived