how do you pick writers in your city?

Removed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Channel Zero = No graff content

And if you think all writers sport poloshirts and baseball caps there quite a few heads youll never "spot".

Punk graff writers arent classified as REAL writers from.....

now.

Yeah umm sports gear, nike, adidas and shelltoes generally, possibly with an ecko hat or jumper.

Personally I dont reckon that shit looks good, so I just wear army surplus gear cause thats cheap. Possibly the occasional striped shirt, slacks, whatever, I get for birthdays, etc. Skate shoes are more durable than anything else but I do own moccasins.

Usually im wearing a black or dark blue T-shirt and khaki pants, sometimes! ill have khaki or blue button up shirt over my t shirt!!! and my t shirt is usually covered with crazy names like Madball, Sworn Enemy, Sick of it All or Throwdown etc etc.

guess im not a writer.

Originally posted by ZoSe

Usually im wearing a black or dark blue T-shirt and khaki pants, sometimes! ill have khaki or blue button up shirt over my t shirt!!! and my t shirt is usually covered with crazy names like Madball, Sworn Enemy, Sick of it All or Throwdown etc etc.

guess im not a writer.

speaking of madball and sworn enemy, when and where is that show in ny?

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

speaking of madball and sworn enemy, when and where is that show in ny?

The one in poughkeepsie just past on the 13th.

theres supposed to be one at CB's with Life of Agony, but idunnah the date.

Usually theyre carying big signs that have cans all over them and say in a real hot taggerish font, "Graff Written Here".

But I thought it was like that everywhere.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by BigJoe

I can always spot kids that I know are graffers coz they are all sporting polo shirts and basball caps. its kinda like a skater style but distinctivly a graffiti look.

i just shit myself this is soooo funnnyy

Archived