Host Lens and his GF in Japan this December!

Gunm

So come this december, I am taking a three week vacation to asia and one of my stops will be Japan.

In the interest of conserving money for more important items like shoes, clothes, air guns, alcohol, etc.... I was wondering if any 12oz members representing Japan would like to accomodate my gf and I for a day or two (we will probably be in Japan for about 2-3 days)

Of course, this is all strictly a tenative thing right about now (we are still waiting to see if some friends are coming with us) but if anyone would like to shack us up (just me and my gf), seve as guides and party with us, you'll find the missus and I are no shortage of fun and good company.

Intersted parties may respond through this thread or email me at cambodiaholiday@yahoo.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by serum

i'm guessing if you're only coming for 2-3 days and conserving money you will be staying in the tokyo area only but if you come to the kansai area [nara, osaka, kyoto] you can email me.

if i were to visit japan, i would visit this guy. he's the best.

theres a small chance i will go to japan in december. very small at this point but i am keeping my fingers crossed. my sister works for viz (huge anime/magna company) and she is most likley going to tokyo on business then. she's telling me i can go and stay at her hotel and live off her per diem... if i get my own flight out there. hot shit... :crosses fingers:

but i guess that doesn;t help you lens...

Originally posted by Devilush

if i were to visit japan, i would visit this guy. he's the best.

thanks dlush :love2 i just looked at your email and i totally missed your handstyle deadline i`m sorry:( i`ll still try to get you something from japan

pixie where are you? sapporo?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo i might be in tokyo city this december...depends on my mood and the amount of pussy i can get here in cali

if i do go to tokyo....i have a crowded ass room for you guys to stay in..its 10 minutes away from shibuya and roppongi, the party districts in tokyo.....if my grandparents say you cant stay im still down to party

regulatorocks@hotmail.com

Archived