Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

honestly...who here has pissed themselves recently

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Nov 22, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

waking drunk up to an active geyser....im still baffled

2. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

Not me man, I did however throw up all over myself about a year and a half ago, I was passed out and woke up to vomit on myself and my bedding only to plop back into that slop and sleep. I am sure that this awful situation is familiar to others, I doubt any will confess. We should start a confession thread where heads can confess all of the evil, immoral, embarrasing shit in there lives.......not really for heads to vent just so we can look at others sick shit and feel better about ourselves. I have to much time on my hands, I need to get back in skool, word.

3. Handjob

Handjob Guest

I haven't in about a decade, but a girl I know told me that she did last week. Then she told me that apparently this is a common thing for girls. Hmmm, I don't know...:confused:

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

At least that what she told you. My girlfriend spends the night all the time. And I have yet to wake up with her piss all over my bed.
    How old is this girl you're talking about???:eek:

5. HAMMERFALL

HAMMERFALL Member

did it about six months ago, it all depends on how drunk im getting. its cold now so im drinking more rum this time of year. which means when i pass out i dont have 30 gallons of beer in my bladder waiting to sneak out while im sleeping.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

If anyone hasnt noticed, drinking is bad for you.

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

uh... I'm positive I out consume most of you lightweights around here, but I have NEVER pissed my self as a result of my intoxication... you guys might want to get that checked with a doctor oe something, maybe you got a weak gate or overactive pumps or something?

I have pissed ON myself as a result of drunkenness recently... I was out in the woods and leaning on this tree, it was pitch black but I usually can handle the whole 'piss away from your body' thing with my eyes closed... anyway, I was apparently hitting part of my fly, which made a litlle splash area that created a waterfall, completely soaking the right leg of my pants... remember I was leaning forward, so I was oblivious, so when I finished, I stoop up straight and grabbed my pants to zip my fly and EEEEEW! it sucked, but I had another pair of pants in my car so it was all good... still, I felt like an ass.

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

ohhh my god....

heres a good one for ya..
    this guy that used to live near me my freshman year in college, was pledging a fraternity...a kid i knew hosted a college radio show (he was a mass comm major) the first guy got waaaay trashed at a frat party and had to go to the bathroom to take a shit. after he pulled down his pants to take a shit, he decided he had to throw up, well, he passed out in mid spew. when the rest of his brothers found him, he had rolled around on the floor AFTER shitting all over, getting shit on his forehead...hence his new nickname, shithead. the president of the pledging brothers called up my friends radio show and told the whole city...assuming anyone was listening to the show...
    anyway, it was really funny at the time..

9. LMNO?

LMNO? Junior Member

About a year ago I was at some dive hip hop club, stumbling off the buck a beers ..went for a stand up piss in the sit down urinal...started drainin and decide to grab my sakura and do a quickie while relieving....after i put it back in my pocket and went to put my member back in position i noticed that i infact had my nib aiming at my undone belt and it was as smart put it, waterfalling all down my pant leg...try being drunk as fuk to the point of poor speech explaining to people that "some asshole spilt beer on the whole bottom of my leg" all night

10. The whole waterfall thing also happened to me last year, in a building full of people with no extra pants available.

I was in studio, having pulled an allnighter, all coked up on caffeine, listening to some pretty loud and fast music. I went to the urinal to take a piss, and with my mind racing and not paying attention to what I was doing I start peeing without holding my dick and at the same time trying to change the song on my discman. Little did I know that my dick was not fully deployed and had in fact gotten stuck against one of the sides of my fly. I fucking pissed all over my right leg, and waiting outside the bathroom were dozens of classmates and teachers.

I remembered it was raining like crazy outside, so the only thing I could come up with was to simply throw shitloads of water on myself and pretend I'd been out in the rain... So that's exactly what I did. I splashed sink water over my pants, face, head, until I was soaking went, then went outside, where everyone laughed at me for not having an umbrella. I was like "Yeah, uh, I know, shoulda brought one..." The best part was, I STILL had a lot of work to do, and couldn't go home and change until I finished it, so I wore the pissed pants fr like 3 hours before I was able to take em off. Fun times. Beer,

El Mamerro

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

this sucks to do at a bar. it's happened a few times to me actually...
    i'm not as quick on my feet as El Mamerro so it was all crash and burn...

12. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

haha, all crash and burn....
    i did what smart did about a month ago. except i wasn't drunk- i couldn't find the light in this girl's bathroom and i had to piss like a mowfaga.

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

14. bigdork

bigdork Guest

the drips for about an half hour after pissing, from too many silver fills.

15. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

you may call me a fag for sayin this but if you cant stand and pee with out getting your pants wet, go ahead and sit down while pissing. i developed this method when the god damn seniors used to pull my leg while i was pissing before p.e. causing me to piss my pants or the worst time my gym shorts. so i decide i would act like i was taking a shit to avoid this.

hey maybe i can pull on some freshmans leg tomorrow. wait im not a senior yet.