honestly...who here has pissed themselves recently

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not me man, I did however throw up all over myself about a year and a half ago, I was passed out and woke up to vomit on myself and my bedding only to plop back into that slop and sleep. I am sure that this awful situation is familiar to others, I doubt any will confess. We should start a confession thread where heads can confess all of the evil, immoral, embarrasing shit in there lives.......not really for heads to vent just so we can look at others sick shit and feel better about ourselves. I have to much time on my hands, I need to get back in skool, word.

Guest Handjob

I haven't in about a decade, but a girl I know told me that she did last week. Then she told me that apparently this is a common thing for girls. Hmmm, I don't know...:confused:

Originally posted by Handjob

I haven't in about a decade, but a girl I know told me that she did last week. Then she told me that apparently this is a common thing for girls. Hmmm, I don't know...:confused:

At least that what she told you. My girlfriend spends the night all the time. And I have yet to wake up with her piss all over my bed.

How old is this girl you're talking about???:eek:

uh... I'm positive I out consume most of you lightweights around here, but I have NEVER pissed my self as a result of my intoxication... you guys might want to get that checked with a doctor oe something, maybe you got a weak gate or overactive pumps or something?

I have pissed ON myself as a result of drunkenness recently... I was out in the woods and leaning on this tree, it was pitch black but I usually can handle the whole 'piss away from your body' thing with my eyes closed... anyway, I was apparently hitting part of my fly, which made a litlle splash area that created a waterfall, completely soaking the right leg of my pants... remember I was leaning forward, so I was oblivious, so when I finished, I stoop up straight and grabbed my pants to zip my fly and EEEEEW! it sucked, but I had another pair of pants in my car so it was all good... still, I felt like an ass.

ohhh my god....

heres a good one for ya..

this guy that used to live near me my freshman year in college, was pledging a fraternity...a kid i knew hosted a college radio show (he was a mass comm major) the first guy got waaaay trashed at a frat party and had to go to the bathroom to take a shit. after he pulled down his pants to take a shit, he decided he had to throw up, well, he passed out in mid spew. when the rest of his brothers found him, he had rolled around on the floor AFTER shitting all over, getting shit on his forehead...hence his new nickname, shithead. the president of the pledging brothers called up my friends radio show and told the whole city...assuming anyone was listening to the show...

anyway, it was really funny at the time..

About a year ago I was at some dive hip hop club, stumbling off the buck a beers ..went for a stand up piss in the sit down urinal...started drainin and decide to grab my sakura and do a quickie while relieving....after i put it back in my pocket and went to put my member back in position i noticed that i infact had my nib aiming at my undone belt and it was as smart put it, waterfalling all down my pant leg...try being drunk as fuk to the point of poor speech explaining to people that "some asshole spilt beer on the whole bottom of my leg" all night

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The whole waterfall thing also happened to me last year, in a building full of people with no extra pants available.

I was in studio, having pulled an allnighter, all coked up on caffeine, listening to some pretty loud and fast music. I went to the urinal to take a piss, and with my mind racing and not paying attention to what I was doing I start peeing without holding my dick and at the same time trying to change the song on my discman. Little did I know that my dick was not fully deployed and had in fact gotten stuck against one of the sides of my fly. I fucking pissed all over my right leg, and waiting outside the bathroom were dozens of classmates and teachers.

I remembered it was raining like crazy outside, so the only thing I could come up with was to simply throw shitloads of water on myself and pretend I'd been out in the rain... So that's exactly what I did. I splashed sink water over my pants, face, head, until I was soaking went, then went outside, where everyone laughed at me for not having an umbrella. I was like "Yeah, uh, I know, shoulda brought one..." The best part was, I STILL had a lot of work to do, and couldn't go home and change until I finished it, so I wore the pissed pants fr like 3 hours before I was able to take em off. Fun times. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Smart

uh... I'm positive I out consume most of you lightweights around here, but I have NEVER pissed my self as a result of my intoxication... you guys might want to get that checked with a doctor oe something, maybe you got a weak gate or overactive pumps or something?

I have pissed ON myself as a result of drunkenness recently... I was out in the woods and leaning on this tree, it was pitch black but I usually can handle the whole 'piss away from your body' thing with my eyes closed... anyway, I was apparently hitting part of my fly, which made a litlle splash area that created a waterfall, completely soaking the right leg of my pants... remember I was leaning forward, so I was oblivious, so when I finished, I stoop up straight and grabbed my pants to zip my fly and EEEEEW! it sucked, but I had another pair of pants in my car so it was all good... still, I felt like an ass.

this sucks to do at a bar. it's happened a few times to me actually...

i'm not as quick on my feet as El Mamerro so it was all crash and burn...

haha, all crash and burn....

i did what smart did about a month ago. except i wasn't drunk- i couldn't find the light in this girl's bathroom and i had to piss like a mowfaga.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Smart

a result of drunkenness recently...

I had another pair of pants in my car so it was all good... still, I felt like an ass.

:o

Guest SPLINTER

you may call me a fag for sayin this but if you cant stand and pee with out getting your pants wet, go ahead and sit down while pissing. i developed this method when the god damn seniors used to pull my leg while i was pissing before p.e. causing me to piss my pants or the worst time my gym shorts. so i decide i would act like i was taking a shit to avoid this.

hey maybe i can pull on some freshmans leg tomorrow. wait im not a senior yet.

haa...these storys are great...i have never pissed myself, but i have pissed on someone before..i was really drunk one evening and just came back from a friends party on campus and i got back to my dorm, and went straight to the latrine to piss, and while i was pissin i was reading some paper on stds or some shit they used to put on the stall walls and i pissed on the kids leg beside me...luckily i wasnt on the floor where i lived so i didnt know the kid, he was all yellin at me and tellin me he was gonna kick my ass and shit, but he was still shittin in the stall when i was done, so i just walked out and made my drunk ass way back to my room..

Originally posted by SPLINTER

you may call me a fag for sayin this but if you cant stand and pee with out getting your pants wet, go ahead and sit down while pissing

you fag... but no, I sit down whenever possible. It IS called a 'RESTROOM' and I'ma get's mine! SOmetimes, as in the woods, or some dive-ass hip-hop club, the prospect of sitting is less than appealing...

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by Pistol

At least that what she told you. My girlfriend spends the night all the time. And I have yet to wake up with her piss all over my bed.

How old is this girl you're talking about???:eek:

She doesn't piss the bed... She's 18, and was really drunk on a long, freezing walk home (Canada), at 3:30 in the morning...

As far as other times when they pee, I wouldn't have a clue...

I thought my x-girl pissed in the bed once. I woke up and the sheets were all completlley wet. I hopped out and woke her up and was like what the hell? Turns out it wasn't piss, not much better though, she got some fever and sweated gallons all over. I went and slept in the living room. Gross.

Another time I was sitting on the toilet crapping and went to pee but my dick was pointed right between the crack between the seat and top of the toilet.. I got a little on the pants but a huge puddle all over the b-room of this country club. Lucky no one was around....

Guest willy.wonka

i think my girl used to piss on me while she rode me!!

yup,i have been known to juice it up with the women..:D

but this one girl of mine would just "over flow"..i know when a girl cums,the juice flows like crazy,but this girls juice smelt like PISS!

i would have to ask her if she just pissed on me and she would say,"no".

[saying she would know if she had]

i have heard of girls losing control of thier bodily functions,but this was ridiculous!!!!

good thing i had a air matress!! it smelt like pee and that is what sticks in the back of my mind...

"the shit man"

i knew this guy from boston..... scott stewart:lol: :lol:

hes in the army....infantry....well this guy had a problem.

when i first met him i went to a house which had dog shit all over thier balcony..then there was this one shit that looked like it was eating through the floor.....it was old and krusty..."looked worse than the dog shit."

well,i found out when he got drunk,he'd shit himself.

one day his bitch wife "mellisa" and i were driving him to work..out of no where he starts screaming,"pull over!!pull over!",,,,,,it was too late,he shit himself in his army gear,10 minutes late for work and no other clothes to spend his day hiking up the mountain...poor sap..

last time i pissed my self,,i was 11 doing the early morning paper route..i thought i could hold it and boy was i wrong.

Archived