Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HAPPY THANKS GIVING 12OZ!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by old*824, Nov 27, 2003.

1. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

I hope you all have a wonderfull day with your family and freinds. And remember!! DRUNKEN DRIVING IS A FELONY THAT KILLS PEOPLE, so just pass out on the floor or someshit.

First and foremost, I would like to dedicate this day to those who are responsible for it, the Native People of this beautifull land. They are the reason the first thanksgiving was held. Thank you for helping my realitives survive when many perished and let me offer my sincere apologys for what has happened to your land and your people.
    I would like to give thanks that the alchoholic realitive I had on the Mayflower that was fleeing prosecution was rescued when he jumped off drunk as fuck, or so the legend goes. I would like to give thanks to GOD for all the blessings and help I have had this year for my family and freinds and I would like to ask GOD to watch over all the innocents on both sides of all the injustice in the world today. And please, tip some out for all our men and women serving in every hostile situation that cant be with their familys today.

PEACE!

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

GOBBLES!!!!!!!

3. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

4. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

"word to drunk dead relatives, ive got a few of them myself."

okay. its not a real quote, but i guess one could quote me. but then again im sure somebody out there has said it before so if we could only find them and then we could give them credit.....i dont know. maybe.

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

shouldnt you be tipping out liquor for your dead homies EVERYDAY(i mean theres that many)....and all your niggas that died due to gang related deaths.

6. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i have a few dead homies.

first my Uncle who i believe was a heroin addict and dissapeared since 82

second, my freind from junior high that was beat up and robbed and then shoved into a moving train.

and third, my freind from highschool who was shot in the head in Los Angeles.

look dude, im not fronting...i have been around gangsters for years. be glad i work an honest day instead of doing somthing stupid or making a regular habit of hurting people. thats not me, i have seen what that produces and im gangster enough to be a skilled tradesman that wants to maybe raise a family.

and if thats not g enough for you, i almost went to prison twice and was on probabtion for seven years.

7. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

oh and by the way.....i do tip the forty for the dead homies everyday.

8. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

and in true run on post style...

when i was in jail doing a 90 day bid i was breakdancing with Norteno's and freestyling with South Sac Bloods.
    smoking meth off of nestle crunch wrappers with the white priders was not me.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Happy Football Day!!!

I hope. Green Bay is already down by ten in the first. WTF is that?

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

OH! so your the guy that sprays "crips 4 lyfe" on all those freights.

11. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

nope the only Crip i knew was from Oakland and Absent Minded Criminals. He went back to prison for stealing cars, selling drugs and firebombing a kids parents house. and last i heard, hes dead. sorry homey, ill tip the forty for you next time.

almost forgot, my mentor was SURX3 and when he got out of youth prison in 92 for shooting up someones house we met and started writing together. but he gave up writing shortly after that for interveinous drug use.

ln closing, the g's i kick it with these days will box you if you ask for a ciggerette the wrong way.

anyway....happy thanksgiving america, lets bring our troops home!!

12. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

wait, i forgot, i used to paint with another Crip/TradSkin.....

if you met him, he would prolly chase on his lowrider bike at gunpoint.

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

so in other words they dont really care how you ask for a cigarette, they just want to look tough. i always wonder how much gang activity would take place if it wasnt for image.

and posting on channel zero isnt really a gangster thing to do

14. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

your right, posting on channel zero isnt gangster but i dont fucking care,

and no, if you ask respectfully for a cig youll get one. i spent the better part of the summer with gangsters..drinking beer and fighting gets old dude.

and by the way, go fuck your self find some one who is gangster, pop this shit to them and see how long you remain unharmed.

the number one thing coming up around gangsters and not corny moronic fucks like yourself taught me is the real value of respect. im just self destructive and push limits on the internet instead of claiming a set hardcore and fighting alot. but if you ever want to kick it, we can box at my homeys house while a bunch of parolee's watch.

go fuck your stomach you fat bastard,

sincerely....

eat a fucking dick and shut up.

15. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

this is gold.

dude,

Its funny i was just messing around, making fun of you and you totally took it seriously and gave me stories about your past, ha! you even gave me dates, sorry to say i think your full of shit and live out a fantasy world on the chanzy..

look i can do it too

Man, way back in 1979 me and my homie did several years time together for an armed robbery and agrevated assault, as well as 11 counts of grevious bodily harm and grand theft auto. i also got shot by the bloods for dropping the crips sign in their hood, if i had been two steps back i would have been fine, but you know how it is.

^^ See how stupid i sounded? why? because if it was true i wouldnt be bragging about it and waving the information around like a trophey.

fbastard/ i wasnt even born in 1979