HalfLife2

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by defyoner+Nov 14 2004, 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (defyoner - Nov 14 2004, 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Nov 14 2004, 10:32 AM

ive been playing cs source since the day it came out.

me too. we should play.

i got a server. (as in, i own it. rent it. admin)

66.199.240.230:27015

[/b]

i tried but i wasnt able to download the map (i guess they dont have the download maps you dont have feature yet) .. you have a place where i can download the map pack.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Nov 14 2004, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Nov 14 2004, 11:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by defyoner@Nov 14 2004, 02:37 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Nov 14 2004, 10:32 AM

ive been playing cs source since the day it came out.

me too. we should play.

i got a server. (as in, i own it. rent it. admin)

66.199.240.230:27015

i tried but i wasnt able to download the map (i guess they dont have the download maps you dont have feature yet) .. you have a place where i can download the map pack.

[/b]

talk to me on AIM. "Dephyone" or "The Moisture" (both names are on.)

Guest uncle-boy

i just bought it yesterday and im excited to get playing...

BUT....

when i start the game, the all the graffix get huge and everything is moved up like 2 inches from the bottom of my monitor..

i tried chaging the dpi settings and resolution and shit, but its not making a difference. i cant play the game like this....

can anyone help pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!????? :( :confused:

fuck i need it now i am tempted to go break the window of this eb and steal a copy or 2. got to wait another week fuck i cant wait someone let me come to thier house and play.....

Archived