graffiti doesnt really brainwash it educates!!

skroeape

who feels the same way, because of graffiti i know more about trains world wide i know more georgraphy.. the sport is similar to other sports as all human.. so can observe politics such as psychological aspects.. such as why peoplpe want to be good at things (attention part of motive) hobby.. etc..

graffiti doesnt completely isolate you like i thought it would, it leasds to intrests such as other cities n shit i dindt really know about.. tell me what yoummight have learned from graffiti's helap?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i learned that if u get popped it sucks. but i have made some

really good friends because of it all, and me goin to stonie

for graff is somethin i would never take back... if i could do

all this over again i wouldent, i might have sketched a lil

more when i was a toy befor i started paintin. but fuck it.

graff makes me noe more a country

lets say america. it might sound dumb but i really didnt noe before that ny and la are actually far apart.. :(

n yea graff makes me realise hey, theres many people like me too doin the same shit in this world its an unexplainable feelings ya noe what im sayin :)

Doin art always helps ya learn....ya learn how to be shifty...

ya seeing new burrows and other city's world wide...

ya learn to not take freedom for granted coz most of the time ya

watchin ya back....ya learn different streets slangs

and shit like that....different paints and texters...

other shit as well....

To Me!!,I've been in This Graff Game for Over 20+ Years and I Feel That Graff is More Like Stress Reliever to Me in A Sense Because for A Person Like Myself,It Seems like Whenever I Go and Paint Whether It's Solo or W. The Homies,I Seem to feel so Damn Good After I've Completed a Piece for The Day,Yesterday,I Painted at A LEGAL Spot W. 2 of My Homies Called THEME CITY and It's A Real Cool Spot Outside of New York!!.

Yes,Graff Does Educate But To Me is Not A Brainwash,Like I Tell Alot of People too That When I Was a Youngster,There are a Whole Lotta Worse Things That I Could've Been getting Myself Into Besides Going Out Tagging or Painting!!.

it prompted me to learn more about police, and how to be one step ahead before i go out... definitely continuously helps me work on my stealth abilities and acrobatics... other than that, i gotta say.. i'm pretty hypnotized by it... especially if i've been tearin it up... once you get on a roll, you can't... stop... must.... paint..... more....

i've made some really cool friends, been to some really cool places, and i could walk through the nyc subway tunnels if you turn them inside out and blindfold me. graffiti taught me how to climb better, and how to protect myself. its also cool knowing everything about how the NYPD works, and every right I have if i have a run with the pigs. i just think graffiti writers are the coolest people, and im happy to be one. though graffiti is extremely awesome, it also gets in the way of things. if i have to get somewhere (I.e. school) at a certain time i might see a dope piece and stare at it for 15 minutes having an eyegasm and wind up being late. also i cant walk a block with my friends without saying "hold up, i just wanna look at this for a minute." or "i'm gonna try and get up there, stay for a minute.". my mom hates it, and my dad hates it, my brother doesnt care and he throws a party when i get arrested. anyway, yeah graffiti is great. i would probably be passing all of my classes if it wasnt for graffiti. but i have tried to quit and i just cant, i have a passion for it.

Archived