funky classmates

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

so there's this kid in my class named evan..

he has glasses and his feet point inward when

he walks. he also wears clothes that don't

fit him at all and has a serious stutter and overbite.

on top of this, i caught dude eating his own snot

in the hallway, a mere meter away from me.

but that's not so bad, it's the technique that gets me..

he uses his thumb, and then scraps the nuggets out

from under his thumbnail on the corner of his

tooth, totally oblivious to the numerous hot women

also rocking proximity.

on friday night we had a big shebang, and he came

out and got pretty drunk. so drunk that he puked his

guts out and reeked up the pub so bad that within'

15 minutes the place was empty.

he also pulled some sketchy moves on a girl in my

class that night. her side of the story is he came up, put his arm

around her shoulder and dropped his hand down for

a little jug squeeze off.

hard to say though, becuz as she recounted the incident, she

explained that it would have been alright if the boobie invasion

was perpetrated by anybody from class but evan(:confused: ),

not to mention this girl is highly 'spun'.

that night, i saw evan bust some of the most awkward dance

maneuver's known to the male species.

this kid is the shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

maybe it sounds like i'm dissin' this kid, but i'm

not(except for uninvited tit tweaking)....he's an original.

i am down with people that are totally uninhibited

about themselves(except for the uninvited jug jostle). blingin'.

reminds me of a kid in my grade 9 class named Jason.

kid wore big black horn rimmed glasses which he adjusted every 5 seconds, had a receeding hairline, and wore joggers that were a size too small for him. When he wrote notes he pressed so hard that the next 4 pages were easily legible and had this dope handstyle that looked like it should be used to write on a treasure map.

I liked the guy. Nowadays i'd guess you'd call him eccentric .

* i wonder what he'd be like now if i took him to the bar?

loyola by far has more weirdos than any other school i know of.

yesterday...

ok, i'm lounging on the porch in front of my dorm with all the other black-lunged students, just talking...

all of a sudden this guy (looks about 25) flies up to the porch on his skateboard, wearing a trenchcoat, a vest, and a rubber rat nose.

he was taking himself completely seriously as he impersonated a rat, begged for cigarettes, talked to himself about the fig newtons he just stole from the union, and repeatedly fell on his face trying to land tricks on his damn skateboard. his arms were covered in track marks, his lips were practically peeling off, and his eyes looked like balls of blood. just picture this scary-ass face wearing a big nasty rat nose.

he was seriously scaring the shit out of everyone.

when the desk assistant asked him to stop skating on the porch, the dude's reply was (in his best nasal rat voice): "i wazn skaning, juz surfing myan."

i went to school with a midget who would talk shit to anyone if you ever looked at him the wrong way he was ready to fuck you up hahaha, wouldnt make fun of anyone but this guy was the exception. this guy was up to my kneecaps at most i wish i bought a yearbook

theres a kid in my history class thats 14 and a junior in high school. hes a wierd fucking kid. every once in a while i catch him stick his hand down his pants. no big deal right just gotta fix your junk. however, this kid proceeds to look to the left then righ make sure no oe is looking and smells his fingers. ive seen the little fucker do it atleast once a week

Guest ctrl+alt+del

good stuff. i dont know anyone extremely out there, like coke head out there.

i sit next to this kid andrew in physics class. he wears the same blue and red windbreaker every day. he buys and sells diamonds on Ebay to make money to buy and sell laser pointers on ebay. he listens to everyone elses conversations, and hell randomly interject asking you who your talking about. one day i mentioned coolio, talking to the kid in front of me. andrew pokes me and has these big eyes like hes totally surprised, and he talks really shortly, like every word hes spitting out. he says to me ''hey, you know, coolio?!!?" i say ... yeah. he nods and stares off into space then a minute later he recites the ENTIRE gangsters paradise song word for word in his short halting speech. he knows the names of every person in school, but not who they are. for example if your talking about a girl named Jenny, hell go through a list of last names of girls at the school with the first name jenny. but if you tell him jenny is in the class, hell admit to not actually ever having met her. its like hes memorized a list of students names. i convinced him i was a pimp, and he always asks me, very seriously, how my "B's and H's are doing"

good kid, just awkward as hell, very bizarre. def on some lee harvey type shit though.

i just remembered i do know a coke head kid.

his name is shorty, last time i saw him he was wearing some velour louie vitton baby blue pajamas with matching velour zip up. he was prancing, really truly prancing, around my friends house pointing to his nose, hopping from foot to foot asking if anyone had seen his nose. then hed prance up to me and touch my nose and whisper excitedly to me 'youve got a nose! your lucky!"

Archived