Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fucking cold

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

yeah my apartment's heat sucks...we refer to it as the cold air thats not as cold as it is in here...its a longname but it describes it perfectly. currently I have all the burners on my stove going at high with a fan in front of them to try and warm this place up....its seriously sad that this is what I have to do to stay warm.

quick joke
    a young polar bear is chilling in the arctic with his family and he looks at hime mom and says, "mom, am I 100% polar bear?". She tells him yes and if he is un sure to ask his father. Theyoung polar bear does so and asks his father thesame question. His father replies that he is 100% polar bear and asks why is is curious about his ethnicity. The young polar bear says "Because I am fucking freezing"

2. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Whoa... Zack that's dangerous to do that with your burners. It wasn't even a month ago that a family pretty close to where I live lost all three of their children in a fire that resulted from using the burners for heat.

Be careful.

4. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

man, i feel ya, i had to close the windows in my place last night b/c it got down to the mid 50's.....Brrrrrrrrrrr.

6. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK Member

I live in an old apartment that has the old hot water radiators. They're not very good for climate control but if you know how to use them properly they work very well.

7. 455

455 Guest

mid 50's?..........hahaha....that isn't shit bro......it was like 35 today with the wind blowing.........the chill factor.

8. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/CAD0FFE4-FC10-4B1F-9A0E-57735B7A0EC6/0/limllivesharedconcable.jpg'>

you are also a tool from a broken toolbox

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

OH, i know, i just moved to a warm weather climate and will have my first winter without snow in 25+ years so i'm going to rub it in every chance i get....

10. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

I also feel ya, I live in a pre-war duplex and it gets fucking cold as fuck. I live on the second floor and there is 14 windows total. This place has no insulation and has not been renovated since the 70's. The only thing new in my apt. was a fridge that I had to beg for from my landlord (the old one was so fucked up that it froze whiskey!). But I guess that's the price to pay for having cheap rent.

11. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

haha that shit for some reason made me fucking laugh my ass off.

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LIVING IN CANADA. coldest hell-hole on the face of the earth.

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

what the fuck are you talking about??? he doesn't live in canada...

anyways, considering how hot it was in there this summer, i think i'd rather be in your place burried under blankets than sitting on yer couch sweating for hours on end...

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

thats what you think. TRAITOR.

15. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

um... yes... that is what i think...:confused: