fucking cold

Zack Morris

yeah my apartment's heat sucks...we refer to it as the cold air thats not as cold as it is in here...its a longname but it describes it perfectly. currently I have all the burners on my stove going at high with a fan in front of them to try and warm this place up....its seriously sad that this is what I have to do to stay warm.

quick joke

a young polar bear is chilling in the arctic with his family and he looks at hime mom and says, "mom, am I 100% polar bear?". She tells him yes and if he is un sure to ask his father. Theyoung polar bear does so and asks his father thesame question. His father replies that he is 100% polar bear and asks why is is curious about his ethnicity. The young polar bear says "Because I am fucking freezing"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

man, i feel ya, i had to close the windows in my place last night b/c it got down to the mid 50's.....Brrrrrrrrrrr.

mid 50's?..........hahaha....that isn't shit bro......it was like 35 today with the wind blowing.........the chill factor.

Originally posted by 455

mid 50's?..........hahaha....that isn't shit bro......it was like 35 today with the wind blowing.........the chill factor.

OH, i know, i just moved to a warm weather climate and will have my first winter without snow in 25+ years so i'm going to rub it in every chance i get....

I also feel ya, I live in a pre-war duplex and it gets fucking cold as fuck. I live on the second floor and there is 14 windows total. This place has no insulation and has not been renovated since the 70's. The only thing new in my apt. was a fridge that I had to beg for from my landlord (the old one was so fucked up that it froze whiskey!). But I guess that's the price to pay for having cheap rent.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

yeah my apartment's heat sucks...we refer to it as the cold air thats not as cold as it is in here...its a longname but it describes it perfectly. currently I have all the burners on my stove going at high with a fan in front of them to try and warm this place up....its seriously sad that this is what I have to do to stay warm.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LIVING IN CANADA. coldest hell-hole on the face of the earth.

Archived