Fuck you

flatliner

Why the fuck do we do anything? Seriously why? It all doesent fuckin matter anyway. And I am not even talking about a few hundred years or anything that far off. I mean now. Right fuckin now. We have global warming, making out weather erratic and fuckin with our climate, but do you think we are told that by the goverment? Fuck no, because they dont want US to know. And why not? Because its their fuckin fault. No its YOUR fault and mine.. Because we did NOTHING! Ever.. We never said a word, or maybe some said a few, or maybe some of you signed up for some fuckin charity hpoing it would 'make a difference'... I will tell you what would make a difference. Kill the goverment and anyone with power. Put the people in charge. Fuck Anarchy, because if EVERYONE knew we were free, there would be no problem. Its the fear that makes us steal, or rape or anything else considered and quite rightly is 'wrong'.

Look around and you see it everywhere. Ignorance, fear or maybe just stupidaty. EVERYWHERE. I actually laughed at death the other night and do you know why? I was watching the news and the presenter was running through the latest news and here is what he said "And today a missile went off in Baghdad killing 15 civilians and 2 American soldiers" tat lasted 5 seconds, i counted. Then he said "And I bet you were wondering why the moon looked so gig the other night? Well thats because we are at a time were the sun is at its highest, and the moon its lowest. Thats why it appreared bigger than normal. If you looked out of your window around 10 o'clock you would have seen a great red and orange glow coming from it. It was quite amazing and only happens every 20 years" that lasted 30 seconds. So I am sat there thinking, so what the fuck happened to those 15 dead? What were their names? How are the family's being treated? Who were the US soldiers? What were THEIR names? Have their family's been notified? NO!!!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHY??? I FUCKIN DO! Its because the media doesent CARE what happe3ned to the 15 iraqui civilians, and nor do YOU! Because YOU dident question this fact either did you?? In fact how many other times have you ben ignorant to the fact that people are gettin blown to fuckin bits around you, while you sit in your western arm chair and view the fuckin moon!!!!

The media doesent care. And thats becayse no one wants to sit at home eating their TV dinners and think "Oh shit some people are dead" and what were those names??? WHATS THAT? YOU DONT KNOW? Thats because who gives a fuck about a few pakis getting blown up in a war they brought on themselves. Isent that the truth? Those fuckin pakis gettin in our soldiers way, fightin us because we try helpin, well fuck them, Who gives a fuck about them. Yiu dont do you? You look at others in different parts of the world and you think "You fuckers, we have a good life, why are you fuckin it up for us?" well you fuckin ARROGANT CUNTS! I spit on you... And that what I will do.

Its not the madias job to present the truth. Any 'intellignt' person knows that.. The media as a FACT were instated to present the news of tragedy and make you COPE with it. Make you IMUUNE to death, because they KNOW he shit isi gonna hot the fan sometime or another. Thats how you can sit there stuffing your fucking faces and and not even COMPUTE let along think about those poor fuckers who just died. And thats it. Mission accomplished. They did there job perfectly. They won.

And thats how it is. Thats how te whole fuckin world is. We say we have got rid of slaves and prejudice, and that its 'wrong' to hate peoaple because they are different. It is fuckin wrong. But you dont care, You know its wroong,, yet you still refer to that shop on the corner as the 'Paki' shop. Well in my eyes you ought to be fuckin killed. Fuck you for thinking like that. What right do you have? "Well the immigrants are takin over our country! They are gettin our houses and jobs bla bla bla" FUCK OFF! If you hadent fucked their country's up in the first place it would never have happened. We fuckin OWNED india for most of the time. And qwe fucked em over. Now we have 'given' their country back. Who the fuck 'gives' a country 'back'???? For fuck SAKE!!! Cant you see they have a RIGHT! we have RIGHTS! !!! Thats doesent mean let the doors flow open, but you BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELVES!

Same with America and its black poulation. Thats another fuckin story altogether. The fuckin US, the 'worlds police;... Thats why I hate the police. Fuckin facist nazi's. We are living with them. All of them. And they try and dominate me. Well you can fuck off. I will KILL YOU before you stick a tag on my ankle like a fuckin COW! or a ID card IMPOSED on me. Or any of your 'Big Brother' crap like camara's can fuck off. And so I fuckin should feel this way. The world isent fuckin bubbly.. Its not 'nice' and if you think so, you are a arrigant cunt. I have seen shit. I have seen to much shit to make me EVER think there was a GOD or even justice. Is it fuckin justice watching your mum have the shit kiked out of her, jut cos he had too much to drink? Is it justice to just stand there and watch her get thrown down the stairs, and know ou can do anything. what did she EVER do to deserve this? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS??? Nothing. Maybe I did but not HER!

God. You can fuck off. Your not there, Dont be fuckin stupid. This sisent even worth going into because you KNOW there is nothing there. FACE IT!!! STOP LIVING A LIE! The entire religion was founded on lies and deceit, and its not even a REAL RELIGION!!! Did you fuckin know that? No of course not. Its just me. Not it fuckin isent. Yes yes you are religious because it makes you a 'better perons' ye ye whatever, I would rather be a true aethist and know I was living in a shit world and face it, instead of dancing around with my back to the fuckin flames.

It is all shit. And its harsh. Shit does go on so fuckin twisted you couldent contemplate. COULDENT EVEN THINK how someone could do that.. HOW? Why would you do that to someone? I see my sister waliking around town ALONE with shit all over her, hanging rattling and all other shit. DRAWING ATTENTION. If she got chased, god fuckin help her. She woud die. No shit. And its her faylt because she was blind to it. There is no point trying to talk to her as she is ARROGANT to the fact. 'It wont happen to me' shit. Yes it will. and you wil hate it.

Shit so tormented goes on. I hope you fuckin know this. Look at ANY of the THOUSANDS of stes just on the interent and you will see it. Shit you arent supposed to see or even KNOW goes on.

I am not crying about this. I dont even care because its all gone way way WAY to far now. Its all over anyway whatever way you look at it. But me. I intend to act. I believe in self preservation, but also to help others. I hope this fuckin kills your mood and makes you wise up to the happy dappy mood printed all over everything. Bullshit like fasion and the media and anything else thats self involved, or is selective. Fuck anyone like that. I dont even kno why I wrote this, but I am clinging to fuckin straws that others feel the same. I know they do. And I hope you do. But you wont act. As usual. When someone says "Just going to the Paki shop" you wont say "Dont call them packi's as its racist" you will just stay quiete. Not make a fuss. Because they turn around and make YOU look like the one in the wrong. As if you arent 'Normal' to hate them or think the name is just a 'Joke' to be brushed off. You take things to seriously they say, you dant have a CLUE!! Not a fuckin Clue. And thats why I wont talk to you. Thats why no one liked me. Thats why no one could give a fuck about ANYTHING and if they do, its shortlived.

I hope you read this and think "Fuck what a nutcase, he is crazy bla bla" good,. Prove me right. Yiu fuckin arrogant pretentions cunts. With your fuckin bleahced hair and you looks. I am glad I am fuckin ugly an volatile. I am fukin glad.. I am glad women see me and think "Fuck no" and thats EXACTLY what you should say. You can fuck off. With you slutty looks just to IMPRESS others. Yiu havent got a clue. I wold love to subject you all to shit so fuckin horrific you would wonder how it was thought up. Tne you would walk away knowing its all possible. You just ignore it.

Well ignore it no more as it just invaded you fuckin computer screen. And not for the last time. Dont fuckin repy. Let it sink to the bottom just like every other truth. Like I give a fuck. This was rhe last straw. And thats it.

Fuck you..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...