Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck i got jacked tonight....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dEk1, Jul 16, 2002.

1. dEk1

dEk1 New Jack

any of u ppl from toronto obviously will know bloor street. anyways, i was at mcdonalds in the washroom scaling some shrooms for my friend. we made the deal and i went outside and some bitch comes up to me says she wants some. me being the stupid fucking idiot i am actually went with her and one other guy to a park. first they said they had no money so im like uh ok how r u gonna pay, then the guys like lemme see what ur running for 5 grams. i took the bag out hesitantly and gripped it tight cause ive never seen these ppl before, and were talking and he cot me off gaurd and he snatches it and says "how bout i just take them" and he runs away. i was so fucking pissed off i wanted to beat the wall. anyways that fucked up my night and now im sitting on my damn computer with a sad face... o well, only 5 gs and only 20$ short of paying my guy..

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

some people have no fuckin' street smarts
    :rolleyes:

3. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

why didnt you chase him?

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

hahahahahahahahahhah

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

thats what you get for being a white boy, wanna be drug dealer...

6. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

7. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

were you like "Oh pooey" and just sit their?

My freind wants to start dealing I told him his ass will get mugged...

8. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

9. dEk1

dEk1 New Jack

im not a drug dealer, i just chop when i have and i know i was being so fucking stupid about it but it was a girl and a kid shorter and smaller than me, and if i chased him id get my ass beat by the faggots waiting around the corner. im NEVER ever doing that again..

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

real gangsters dont show their stash to someone who dont even have any cash in the first place.

11. dEk1

dEk1 New Jack

who says im a "gangster", and i already explained im a fucking moron

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

you should have hinted, *but now showed* him u had a gun when taking out you precious mushrooms...

"hold on, let me get my shrooms out of my pocket...."
    (then you accidently take out a gun)
    "opps, wrong thing..."
    (then you take out your precious mushrooms)

im telling you that mother fucker would have thought twice.....

wait nevermind, you could have gotten killed. heh.

13. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I doubt I would choose a McD's bathroom as my Office of Weights and Measures if I were a drug dealer.
    A fool and his, uh, goods are soon parted.

14. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

shit, when i was younger, about 16, i used to live in chicago
    this one day before the fourth of july my brother was standing around with some dope rockets in his hand, i cant remember what he was doing with them, we were just talkin, and I noticed this kid creepin through by parked cars, he came out and grabbed them and ran, we chased him, my two older brothers and a cousin and me, through a little alley into anbandoned housing projects ,construction warehouse, i dont know what the fuck it was, just a big area with empty buildings, anyway, I caught him first around a corner and knocked him down immediatley by grabbin his legs, as soon as that happened the other 3 guys arrived and commenced the fucking up of this kid. We beat this kid like you wouldnt believe, we took his belt off him and beat him some more, we broke his jaw so he wouldnt keep screamin for help(kid was screamin loud) took his wallet, ripped his shirt off, took his shoes off and through them on some electric wires on the street light the same spot we jumped him. We laer found out motherfukers father was a pig too.

15. dEk1

dEk1 New Jack

i only went to mcdonalds for liek 10 secs to chop 2 grams. the thing that pisses me off is i under-estimated someone. he was smaller shorter and probably 10x weaker then me, but he had like 10 guys with him, i had 3.. u do the math =/