Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Eating Dogs??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Feb 6, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i used to think this is very disgusting and i still do...but an asian friend of mine sorta made me interested in having some dog meat.....anyone ever eat dog? i still thinks its wrong as fuck...but then again...think about those indian people and how we brutaly slash the cows jugular (sp) before we send it into the grinder.......

2. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

when i lived on guam, some friends supposedly gave me dog meat with out me knowing....i dont know though....it was good...if it was indeed dog meat...but i doubt it....

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I imagine a dog to taste remarkably close to pork

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i heard that dog meat tastes very good though

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

bump i want some feedback....

6. beardo

beardo Guest

hot dogs are good

7. Zyl one

Zyl one New Jack

i love eating weird things. well i mean actual food of course. i would love to try dog! i really wanna try human, but thats just fuckin sick.

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Dog meats good man. When I lived in Korea I got to eat some of the meat..and dog soup...of course I was unaware till afterwards...but dont think about it....and eat it. Plus it is only certain dogs that are eaten...so you aint gunna be given a dalmation to chomp on...its usually yellow dogs...peace 1L

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i dont think i could eat dog, they are mans best friend and all
    cows just sit there and look dumb...they deserve to die
    meat=murder, but murder tastes so good :yum:

10. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Why would eating a dog be any different (morally) than eating a pig or a cow or a chicken?
    If it was cooked right I'd try it I guess.
    Although I'm feeling a minor meat reduction in my diet lately. Smaller portions, less often, and leaving it off the pizza for a change. Nothing moral, just not feeling big helpings of flesh as much.

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

no thanks...hot dogs are good though, specially on the grill

12. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

cracked i'll tell you why its different. and for a long time i thought the same way whats the difference between a cow and a dog. but a dog is different because its a companion animal. cows are not. in india they worship cows or whatever but they don't keep them as pets. does a cow feel loyal to anyone? i don't think so.

13. serum

serum Elite Member

some people think its strange to mix peanut butter and jelly together. most people that have tried dog say its better then cat and it tastes similar to pork but a little better.

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

hahahaha...i geuss thats true.....what does dog taste like??? beef, chicken??

15. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I don't buy this at all. Calling a dog a "companion animal" is just sentimentality, an emotion you chose to project on a mammal. (If you think the projection is involuntary, then it's probably the result of conditioning as a child that dogs are special somehow, which is true if you want it to be.)
    Life feeds on life. I don't even distinguish morally between a cow and a tomato vine. It's all going in my gullet.