Eating Dogs??

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

i wouldnt eat human. there an entire society in some pacific island. i think its some where near new zealand where people eat human. its mostly the women and theyve studied that shit and people who eat human turnout to have some crazy twitching diesease while the others (mostly men) dont go totally bezerk and shit so i dont like it.

i think this shit happens cuz our meat is the worst kind of meat nutritionally because eat too much shit that aint good and thats why no animal likes to eat us and we ended up in the top of the food chain.

Guest Pilau Hands

In America, as well as other places, dogs and cats are domesticated as pets. Meet a wild dog in the forest and tell me it's not gonna bite your head off as fast as a wolf. Wolf attacks are actually less frequent. You're taught to believe that eating dogs and cats is morally wrong. Don't for a second think that they're higher on the intellectual food chain than a pig.

PS. Pigs can be taught to do tricks too.

I don't have a problem with the idea of human meat itself - if I was on the Brazilian soccer team, I probably would have carved up my dead mates to survive. However there are problems that come attached to human meat that should probably make it outlawed. If it becomes a commodity that people are willing to pay for, it will become an inhumane weapon against the poor. There will be economic pressures to sell and therefore cultivate a supply of human flesh. (This is a similar problem to the issue of transplantable organs creating forced donation issues.) The poor and the criminal classes are most vulnerable to things like forced donation of their bodies, possibly before they were ready to go.

This is a great rhetorical weapon for vegetarians though. If I'm not ready to accept human meat because it could lead to human slavery for meat purposes, then my lack of compassion for non-human animals, who currently suffer that fate, is then pitted against my assertion (in other threads) that man is just another animal, albeit one of the smartest. I must resolve an inconsistency in my philosophy: 1) say "fuck humans, yes to cannibalism"; 2) say "fuck cannibalism, and fuck eating animals", or 3) change my story that man is just another animal, and exempt humans alone from being eaten by pointing to higher intelligence or other differentiators.

Congratulations to Fox Mulder for making me think.

I think I already know how to resolve this, but it will benefit me to mull it over a while before I explain.

Fox Mulder:

the cannibals in neugini(i know thats spelled wrong) have developed something similar to mad cow disease. they also think mad cow disease might come from cows eating other cows(in their feed)

yeah, it'sn from eating the brains. there's a big problem with this among sheep as well.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I don't have a problem with the idea of human meat itself - if I was on the Brazilian soccer team, I probably would have carved up my dead mates to survive. However there are problems that come attached to human meat that should probably make it outlawed. If it becomes a commodity that people are willing to pay for, it will become an inhumane weapon against the poor. There will be economic pressures to sell and therefore cultivate a supply of human flesh. (This is a similar problem to the issue of transplantable organs creating forced donation issues.) The poor and the criminal classes are most vulnerable to things like forced donation of their bodies, possibly before they were ready to go.

This is a great rhetorical weapon for vegetarians though. If I'm not ready to accept human meat because it could lead to human slavery for meat purposes, then my lack of compassion for non-human animals, who currently suffer that fate, is then pitted against my assertion (in other threads) that man is just another animal, albeit one of the smartest. I must resolve an inconsistency in my philosophy: 1) say "fuck humans, yes to cannibalism"; 2) say "fuck cannibalism, and fuck eating animals", or 3) change my story that man is just another animal, and exempt humans alone from being eaten by pointing to higher intelligence or other differentiators.

Congratulations to Fox Mulder for making me think.

I think I already know how to resolve this, but it will benefit me to mull it over a while before I explain.

You're one fucked up dude.

But then again, so am I. I'm always switching my opinion of what's the dumbest animal, it doesn't make me eat any less of the other animals however, it just makes me feel maybe better about eating the dumb one. I haven't really settled on one though, maybe I should move out to the farm. On another note, I hunted and ate squirrel the other day, the shit wasn't that bad, a bit bony, but it "tasted like chicken".

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

, it will become an inhumane weapon against the poor. There will be economic pressures to sell and therefore cultivate a supply of human flesh. (This is a similar problem to the issue of transplantable organs creating forced donation issues.) The poor and the criminal classes are most vulnerable to things like forced donation of their bodies, .

See i dont think that would happen bc nobody wants to eat homeless ppl or criminals , id want to eat rich ppl and good looking women , not dirty malnurished bums

man i saw a show on pbs about how somewhere in africa they kill entire families of gorrilas, and in case you didnt know we evolved from gorrilas at some point so the bond of a gorrila family is very strong and very similar to a human family. on this show they showed a clothes line and there were charred gorrila hands just hanging from them. everything was pre cooked. and there were all types of body parts like legs, arms, hands, heads, faces, stomachs. such a sad sight...i think some people would change their mind if they saw it.

Originally posted by regulator

i used to think this is very disgusting and i still do...but an asian friend of mine sorta made me interested in having some dog meat.....anyone ever eat dog? i still thinks its wrong as fuck...but then again...think about those indian people and how we brutaly slash the cows jugular (sp) before we send it into the grinder.......

why is it wrong? i can see why people might think its nasty or whatever but itsnot wrong. dogs are carnivorous ( i guess theyre omnivors actually) which makes their meat less tender and not as energizing but theres nothing wrong with eating dog. madd filipino families in hawaii eat black dog. ive never tried it tho.

• 1 month later...

Archived