Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Draw the username above you

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by swif1, Aug 25, 2011.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I'm sure the majority of you came up with your name because you liked how the letters flow. if not, then you just found a word that you enjoyed writing, the name was given to you, etc.

Anyway, lets to something different. Instead of drawing the letters/word you're accustomed to, draw something else; draw the user name above you or draw the username that made the last post (since you last viewed this thread).

"Rules":
    1. Don't talk shit.
    2. It's okay if your work looks to be "bitten" from someone else. You have to start somewhere.
    3. Don't be intimidated by other drawings.
    4. Think outside the box aka experiment.
    5. A nigga has a fucking sentence as a handle? It's cool, bro. Chop it down, make acronyms, look at Rule #4, etc.
    6. It is up to you whether you want to add color or not. In addition to this, it doesn't matter if it's a throw or a piece.
    7. If you're going to quote an image, please remove the brackets. Nothing annoys me more than seeing users quoting five larger than life images TWENTY TIMES on ONE PAGE ESPECIALLY WHEN I SET MY PREFERENCES TO 40 POSTS PER PAGE. Leaving the links to the image(s) is fine--just not the [img] code.
      [*]Someone drew your name and you would like to return the favor? You're more than welcome to return the favor.
      [*]Get inspired.
      [*]Have fun.
      [/LIST]

I suppose this is really selfish of me, but for some reason I feel most people don't appreciate the other letters of the alphabet. With this in mind, I believed the best way to grab your attention was to create this thread. While it may be ignorant to assume you don't give a hoot about the other letters, you can also use this thread to take a break from drawing those same four or five letters day in and day out.

It has been a while since I drew. It has been even longer since I colored. Give me some slack ;]. I work a lot so I don't have too much time to fiddle around with markers. My coworker contributed the top left, but isn't aware I'm also sharing his work.

Here's my contribution:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/swif1/ertert.jpg

I ran out of room so I had to draw the D in. Ha.

I look forward to seeing your S to W transition. ^__^

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Spawn-Of-Sham

Spawn-Of-Sham Member

Guess ill be the first. One swif1 comin up, nice new thread sketch btw i like it

3. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

cool idea, just did a quick Swif1, now my name will kill the thread haha if you want shorten it to Decy

[​IMG]

maybe we should say otherwise you are gonna get loads of people posting the same name. I like the SW not sure of the IF, seem like 2 different pieces

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  4. Spawn-Of-Sham

Spawn-Of-Sham Member

Decy killed mine. The w didnt come out like in my head and the f is too fat:/ i like the s and i tho lol
    [​IMG]
    crits?

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Damn, y'all niggas killed it. I wish my crap is elaborate. Haha Then again, I haven't drawn anything for a few years.

I was about to post my sketch of Spawn-of-sham, but I spilled water all over it during lunch. It's drying now though. "Pawn" is what I decided to doodle.

As for Decyferon, I'm thinking "yfer" since I hate drawing Y's.

I'll edit this post with pics later today since I'm still at work.

Edit:

[​IMG]

6. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

[​IMG]

quick Spawn of Sham, good luck with the Y swif, I hate Ys, not a fan of I or F either though

7. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

8. sech

sech Junior Member

can it be a handstyle and in a different language?? hahaha
    kasc in arabic
    [​IMG]

9. Spawn-Of-Sham

Spawn-Of-Sham Member

damn decy!!! thats fuckin hot. sech i got you

10. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

Sorry decy, but you get freeway letters. The wifey just shit on my relaxing afternoon of drawing.

[​IMG]

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Fuck that shit. I gave up on the R.

[​IMG]

This proved to be more difficult than I had originally anticipated. My apologies to all. I'm at work still. Shh.... :]

TayyuNit and Decyferon like this.
  12. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

cheers all, told you my name is a bitch, those are some dope hands Swif, and johnnie Walker props

13. xoXox

xoXox Member

quick n simple [​IMG]

14. OhhJ

OhhJ New Jack

a little late, but...

[​IMG]

15. sech

sech Junior Member

had to try .
    [​IMG]