Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do -->you believe in ghosts?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Does anyone have any ghost stories to tell?:confused:

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

_Real_ ghost stories, not some silly stuff you made up just now.

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

sad face etc.

this is me running to the corner. ahhh.

nice dirty. nice. i have some good ones. but ehhh.

$

4. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

i have some good ones but i hate typing. . .:eek:

5. wetcoastwhor

wetcoastwhor Guest

one time i was sitting in my bedroom..i was only person in the house and the tap in the bathroom went on by itself.
    only one i can think of right now.. wierd stuff always happens in my house though.

6. $ FAT_ALBERT

$ FAT_ALBERT New Jack

yeah. one time right after my grandmom died we were over the house..and the door to her room was locked from the outside and all the other doors upstairs were closed..and we heard a door slam and went upstairs and hers was open. and everyone was downstairs when it happened.
    uhhm weird things get written on stuff in my house and things go missing...thats about all i can think of for now

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

one time a ghost that i call the boogie monster was pulling my blanket into the closet floor, like there was some type of blackhole in there.

this girl that stayed the night at my house looked like she was being raped by a ghost..she was all crying and wanted me to hold on to her cause i told her that the spirits are scared of me.that was wierd..

i saw a floating ladie in my brothers room..made eye to eye contact with her.

cold air blowing outa my closet..when i went ot close the door it was all black in there..couldnt even see my close and i saw two big glowing eyes lookin right at me..i just closed the door and walked away

that scary feeling that you get walking down the hall (feels like somebody is right behind you) well, i turned around and didnt see anything, but when i went ot walk again this black shadow thing was there crouched down lookin like it was going to attack me..

i screamed for my mom on that one..

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i see demons and dead people

9. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

so i dont know if yod consider this a ghost story or whatever but My mom and dad are sitting in his office when all of a sudden my moms cell phone rings. She fumbles through her purse and picks up the phone. theres no responce, so she goes through to see whos call she missed. It was my sister's cell phone, only problem is that she died last year and her cell phone service was cut off months ago and her phone is lying dead on a shelf at home. My moms phone logged the date and time of the call.

true story

Similar thing happend to me just after she died but it didnt log the date and time so i passed it off as a fluke.

Anyone not believe in an after life?

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

willy i know you have more, in that scary shit in your house thread

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i believe in the afterlife...

the same thing happened when my dad past away..we recieved a catalog with his name on our address..problem was that he hasnt lived in this house nor has he lived with us for like 13 years.he remarried and has 2 kids..last place he was living was japan.that was cool.

12. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

13. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

So Willy, did you order anything out of the catalog?

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

nah
    it was pretty strange though..everybody kinda stopped mourning after that..

15. Nope, don't believe in them.

I've seen my fair share "ghosts" though.