Do -->you believe in ghosts?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wetcoastwhor

one time i was sitting in my bedroom..i was only person in the house and the tap in the bathroom went on by itself.

only one i can think of right now.. wierd stuff always happens in my house though.

yeah. one time right after my grandmom died we were over the house..and the door to her room was locked from the outside and all the other doors upstairs were closed..and we heard a door slam and went upstairs and hers was open. and everyone was downstairs when it happened.

uhhm weird things get written on stuff in my house and things go missing...thats about all i can think of for now

Guest willy.wonka

one time a ghost that i call the boogie monster was pulling my blanket into the closet floor, like there was some type of blackhole in there.

this girl that stayed the night at my house looked like she was being raped by a ghost..she was all crying and wanted me to hold on to her cause i told her that the spirits are scared of me.that was wierd..

i saw a floating ladie in my brothers room..made eye to eye contact with her.

cold air blowing outa my closet..when i went ot close the door it was all black in there..couldnt even see my close and i saw two big glowing eyes lookin right at me..i just closed the door and walked away

that scary feeling that you get walking down the hall (feels like somebody is right behind you) well, i turned around and didnt see anything, but when i went ot walk again this black shadow thing was there crouched down lookin like it was going to attack me..

i screamed for my mom on that one..

so i dont know if yod consider this a ghost story or whatever but My mom and dad are sitting in his office when all of a sudden my moms cell phone rings. She fumbles through her purse and picks up the phone. theres no responce, so she goes through to see whos call she missed. It was my sister's cell phone, only problem is that she died last year and her cell phone service was cut off months ago and her phone is lying dead on a shelf at home. My moms phone logged the date and time of the call.

true story

Similar thing happend to me just after she died but it didnt log the date and time so i passed it off as a fluke.

Anyone not believe in an after life?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by skaterzoot

so i dont know if yod consider this a ghost story or whatever but My mom and dad are sitting in his office when all of a sudden my moms cell phone rings. She fumbles through her purse and picks up the phone. theres no responce, so she goes through to see whos call she missed. It was my sister's cell phone, only problem is that she died last year and her cell phone service was cut off months ago and her phone is lying dead on a shelf at home. My moms phone logged the date and time of the call.

true story

Similar thing happend to me just after she died but it didnt log the date and time so i passed it off as a fluke.

Anyone not believe in an after life?

i believe in the afterlife...

the same thing happened when my dad past away..we recieved a catalog with his name on our address..problem was that he hasnt lived in this house nor has he lived with us for like 13 years.he remarried and has 2 kids..last place he was living was japan.that was cool.

Guest willy.wonka

me and my friend jofus used to watch these big shadow creatures run through this football field by my house..

my mom saw this alien like rodent with long tenticle like things with lights on it..sh said she was scared shitless.

my mom was held down on the bed by something while a "GAS" tornado started floating around in her room

mom told me another storie that she had a dream about killing my bro's dad and woke up to a green gas cloud wiht a face that looked like the ultimate jerk telling her that she can do it and get away with it..she cried out to God and it dissapeared.

i know this dude that used to be possessed and would speak some other language when this other dude that was possessed would come around..its a strange long story.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

So tell about it, I started this thread because I wanted to hear some people's real life experiences with weird things that've happened, that could've been ghosts.

Cloaked figures carrying lanterns outside of churches, silouettes of people in graveyards, strange noises, doors/windows/cabinets closing, the standard deal....ghost hunting is fucking awesome.

My mum used to work in an old pub, and it was haunted by a ghost they called Harry. They would open up in the morning to find all the tables upside down, chairs on top of the bar, locked cabinets open, glasses placed all over the place, etc......

Guest willy.wonka

well..it could be einstiens theory that all times exist in one space and that we are see other dimensions of time..

but i have seen some wierdshit that can only explain some ghostly type evil shit.

when i was a kid...i had this picture of ballons that was half mirror half picture....well anyways..i heard of some story where you say a guys name 5 times his face would appear and would atack you if you sadi his name ever again....well..me and a friend sayd the name 5 times....and every night untill i got rid of the mirror i could see the shape of a face and it was tilted towards me liek it was staring at me.....it always appeared around midnight....not sure f it was just a light and the ballons taking shape but it looked to real.....i got rd of it after 2 yeas when i finally got the guts o tell my parents..i was like 6 or 7.....

i got more....ill tell in a bit....my heads spinning

I have been having really weird experiences when I sleep lately....I fall asleep, and wake up with my whole body shaking violently only i cant move at all for like 20 seconds...its really weird and I have no clue what to think...I think I see a black figure also...but I dont know if its just my mind...

Back in 1984(fourth grade)...I used to "sleep-over" at this girls house up the street from mine..we were in the same grade and "went out"..I guess(4th grade dude,4th grade..)....one night we passed out on the floor while watching "Fastimes at Ridgemont High"....next thing we know..the organ in her room(down the hall) began playing this crazy music and really loud...we fuckin' flipped out.....because the organ didn't work and was un-plugged.....weird.

Archived