Chicken Nuggets

Pistol

My little nephews eat a gang of these motherfuckers. They usually eat the McDonalds ones cause they're freakin' everywhere. The only ones I eat are from Chick-Fil-A. Those motherfuckers are good, not like McDonald's or other hamburger places. Except they don't have too many out here in California, at least not like they got 'em down south. They got one at the Cerritos Mall and one at Cal State Long Beach and thats it. My girlfriend likes the ones from Wendy's too. Where is the best places to get these little chicken balls? What's your favorite?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo them shits is ill as fuck yo please believe it! yo that shit aint even meat straight up yo that shits like pieces of chicken nutt sack an shit yo lil fucked up chunks a chicken parts. fuck that shit yo.

yeah....... hes back. best name ever.

Don't eat the chicken nuggets. On multiple occasions I have bitten into a "mcnugget" and my teeth would not even go through because of the inconsistencies in the meat. It must have been a piece of chopped chicken tendon, or a big crawling gristle. I'm not real sure as to which parts of the chicken get thrown into the grinder when making the "meat" to batter and make "mcnuggets" out of. I'd be willing to bet that it's more than you want to know. Oh, it's not like I'm anti-McDonalds or anything...Did you year that McDonald's has plans to make it's own religion in 2004? Maybe you should write Ronald a letter and express your concerns in a way so that he could better understand to what degree the nuggets are shitty.

Man those nuggets are fucking nasty. I got some at BK and they were white. The fucking bread shit thats supposed to be brown was white. It was disgusting. Also, did you know that McDonalds developed its own breed of chicken for its nuggets? I dont remember what its called, Mc-something. Anyways, if you consider what the things are made of, and (at least at mcdonalds) they have 4 times as much fat as burger, then they dont seem so good no more.

chicken nuggets are the shit...

i used to get them when i was in middle school through high school, everyday they served em..

mcdonalds nuggets is okay...kinda greasy and real salty...drink like 4 fuckin big gulps of mountain dew after those fuckers

i havent tried chick-fil-a nuggets yet, but i know i should, because chik-fil-a is the shit,,

it's good to see CPO back...now if Mero would post regularly now...them is a team

Archived