Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cardboard is paper too!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by cornelius, Jul 9, 2002.

1. cornelius

cornelius Member

i didn't know where else to put this one..

http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/cornelius/bigtoeconspiracy.jpg'>

THE BIG TOE CONSPIRACY

the toe is a 4 layer stencil... this is the first acutal painting i've done of it... i'm starting to mess around with the color combinations now...

the little skulls and the bigger skulls are also stencils... just some small ones i cut out of transparencies...

2. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

3. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

interesting....

but why spend such an amount of time painting a nasty old foot???

4. cornelius

cornelius Member

well... there actually is a story behind all of this...... it started back when i was in first grade... and i read this book where a giant was searching for his big toe.. he kept saying "WHO STOLE MY BIG TOE!" and the toe was nowhere to be found... so this is kinda my way of helping him out by putting these big toes everywhere... it's "the big toe conspiracy" because someone stole this dude's big toe... see.... it makes sense...

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

umm ya sure, i think i get it.

yo do you happen to have a shrink

6. cornelius

cornelius Member

no way man... i have good friends...

http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/cornelius/seymore.jpg'>

this is my friend seymore.. he's a member of my crew, MKE.. which stands for must kill everyone.... because that's our mission..

7. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k honestly thats fukin dope. ill buy it off of you!

8. cornelius

cornelius Member

sorry man.. it's already sold.... i kinda trade paintings in as payment for my tattooing apprenticeship..

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

sexcelent idea!

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

uhh yeah... it's workin out pretty good for me.. i'm gonna use tattooing to pay for art school.. which i'm using to get better at tattooing.. so it's all good... if anyone else has some cardboard paintings, put em up..

11. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

12. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

thats hot..

is that toe painted or did you say it was a stencil? well any ways the little ones (the sculls are so nice? and painted flicks of the toe i gotta see!

13. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i really like what you got here....maybe we will see more paintings??

14. JimboTheLion

JimboTheLion Junior Member

this is reallyreally really good!:king:

15. binaryheresy

binaryheresy Member

ok, i like it all, but what in the HELL inspired you to paint a severed big toe?!?!!! poor monster. anyway. i likes... if i painted cardboard, i would post it. but i don't paint cardboard. sorry.