cardboard is paper too!

cornelius

i didn't know where else to put this one..

http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/cornelius/bigtoeconspiracy.jpg'>

THE BIG TOE CONSPIRACY

the toe is a 4 layer stencil... this is the first acutal painting i've done of it... i'm starting to mess around with the color combinations now...

the little skulls and the bigger skulls are also stencils... just some small ones i cut out of transparencies...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... there actually is a story behind all of this...... it started back when i was in first grade... and i read this book where a giant was searching for his big toe.. he kept saying "WHO STOLE MY BIG TOE!" and the toe was nowhere to be found... so this is kinda my way of helping him out by putting these big toes everywhere... it's "the big toe conspiracy" because someone stole this dude's big toe... see.... it makes sense...

dent- yes the toe is a 4 layer stencil.. the little ones are simple one layer stencils..

dork- i'm always working on new stuff.. so you'll probably be seeing more soon..

binary- like i said before.. i'm trying to help out this giant whose toe was stolen back when i was in first grade.. using my super genious brain i created an accurate, yet easily reproduced image of what his toe might look like today.. no one has seen it in 11 years... so, if you could help in any way.. make sure you contact THE BIG TOE CONSPIRACY...

to everyone else, thanks for the positive feedback.. as soon as i'm done with a few of these other projects i'm workin on, i'll be sure to post em.. and whenever i get pictures of the big toe on the streets, i'll post those up too..

Archived