Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

canadians suck!!!! worse than australians!

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by niseNSF, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

all canadians suck! the only thing more boring than australians are canadians!! CNs are shitbrown for a reason!

2. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

Its easier just to write an email to the mods asking for a ban

3. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

wanna bet?

4. nG

nG Member

well i think these threads ('yanks/euros/aussies/canadians suck') are a good idea. surely its better to concentrate all the bitching on four threads instead of having other ones fill up with crap and no flicks?

i say keep them, see what happens. nothing much probably.

canadians. living among the french, in the snow, next to the yanks??? they must be a country of halfwits. :lol:

5. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

theres the spirit! i mean, really, what is up with those canadians, i mean really.

6. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Canadians are the fucking worst! A bunch of primitive savages.........
    They come to your house ............eat all of your NUTELLA..........cut up your countertops like a bunch of fucking cavebitches..........drink until the sun comes up and then pretend like nothing happened! Maybe that's just how they are?!?!!?!?
    Hmmmmm..............

7. $$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$ Junior Member

i admit there is a lot of trash that comes from canada, but shit, there is a lot of trash that comes from america, and 50% of it YOU PEOPLE JOCK!!

8. one.two.

one.two. New Jack

narrow minded pieces of shit ! all of you

you guys come onto a graff site to diss people from another country. u guys are stupid man. americans... sorry to say but your country well be no more in about 10 years or so. canada. my home country will be a top the world because we are not greedy fucks like the rest of the world. props to aussie and europe! visited and loved both.
    everyone else can make like a tree and fuck off. EH! :lol:

9. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

one.two: you must be canadian, you missread the thread title..this is ANTI-CANADIAN, not pro-canadian. the thread for dissing americans is clearly labeled.

10. hufrok

hufrok New Jack

i didnt get the reason why he made these posts until that point was brought up, i thought he was joking, as from previous posts i could tell cheerleader was a fun loving intellegent individual, i can see why'd you'd want seperapte posts to bash as it happens enough already.

however this is metal heads, there should be a seperate section for euro
    trains, as those aren't metal, they are made out of jelly beans and "scrumpets"

thank you.

11. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

sometimes they use goat cheese and crepes for the light rail systems

12. beestur.

beestur. Banned

who dosent suck??:confused: :confused:

13. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

africans mostly, some thai clean trains are cool too.

14. hufrok

hufrok New Jack

WORD

15. tony gee

tony gee New Jack

http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/kaput045.jpg'>

[img]http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/vk001.jpg'>

[img]http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/pics/virus7.jpg'>

[img]http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/other043.jpg'>

[img]http://www.visualorgasm.com/photos/other041.jpg'>

all products of canada mother fucker!

Thread Status: