canadians suck!!!! worse than australians!

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i think these threads ('yanks/euros/aussies/canadians suck') are a good idea. surely its better to concentrate all the bitching on four threads instead of having other ones fill up with crap and no flicks?

i say keep them, see what happens. nothing much probably.

canadians. living among the french, in the snow, next to the yanks??? they must be a country of halfwits. :lol:

Canadians are the fucking worst! A bunch of primitive savages.........

They come to your house ............eat all of your NUTELLA..........cut up your countertops like a bunch of fucking cavebitches..........drink until the sun comes up and then pretend like nothing happened! Maybe that's just how they are?!?!!?!?

Hmmmmm..............

narrow minded pieces of shit ! all of you

you guys come onto a graff site to diss people from another country. u guys are stupid man. americans... sorry to say but your country well be no more in about 10 years or so. canada. my home country will be a top the world because we are not greedy fucks like the rest of the world. props to aussie and europe! visited and loved both.

everyone else can make like a tree and fuck off. EH! :lol:

i didnt get the reason why he made these posts until that point was brought up, i thought he was joking, as from previous posts i could tell cheerleader was a fun loving intellegent individual, i can see why'd you'd want seperapte posts to bash as it happens enough already.

however this is metal heads, there should be a seperate section for euro

trains, as those aren't metal, they are made out of jelly beans and "scrumpets"

thank you.

Originally posted by hufrok

however this is metal heads, there should be a seperate section for euro

trains, as those aren't metal, they are made out of jelly beans and "scrumpets"

sometimes they use goat cheese and crepes for the light rail systems

^ Those flicks are garbage.

Canada's only redeeming quality is the fact that, in the event of a nuclear attack targeted towards america, war-head bearing missiles can be easily deflected into that vast chasm of freezing cold abute-sayers playing hockey and speaking some malfunctioning form of perverted french.

Those fucking canucks are nothing more than flagrant non-sexuals.

Women and the elderly suck too.

Originally posted by Ten Cents

Canada's only redeeming quality is the fact that, in the event of a nuclear attack targeted towards america, war-head bearing missiles can be easily deflected into that vast chasm of freezing cold abute-sayers playing hockey and speaking some malfunctioning form of perverted french.

shut the fuck up

at least canadians arent a bunch of racist fucks who think they know what they are talking about cause american television shows them dumb tourist attractions in ontario. im gonna assume your american by the cockiness and ignorance in that post so if you wanna get things straight first off canada isnt generally that cold infact where i am now British Columbia i am in a semi dessert and it is hotter here in december that it is in miami. 2 most of us wouldnt like to acknowlege the french part of the country but we do cause it just makes us seem more acceptant of other cultures thus making us the best place in the world to live while USA is somewhere else down the line in like 3rd or 5th or something. and finally just shut the fuck up man dissing virus kaput is ok but virus would burn alot of shit that is produced down there im not sayin its the hottest ever but that guy has paid his dues long ago and he still bruns shit

Women and the elderly suck too. [/quote

dood, cmon those frieghts are the deal and you know it.]

hey fraze, three quick points:

a) facetiousness, sarcasm, parody, in jest, etc

2) canada IS better that french guiana and north dakota, granted

III) "strange brew" is a good movie, albeit completely negated by "honey i shrunk the kids"

also, in your angry retort about how smart canadians are and how dumb americans are, i found this mistake of yours quite funny:

Originally posted by frazeNSW

i am in a semi dessert and it is hotter here

http://www.digbytrout.co.uk/units/barbican/gallery_waterside/images/dessert.jpg'>

Originally posted by frazeNSW

at least canadians arent a bunch of racist fucks who think they know what they are talking about cause american television shows them dumb tourist attractions in ontario. im gonna assume your american by the cockiness and ignorance in that post so if you wanna get things straight first off canada isnt generally that cold infact where i am now British Columbia i am in a semi dessert and it is hotter here in december that it is in miami. 2 most of us wouldnt like to acknowlege the french part of the country but we do cause it just makes us seem more acceptant of other cultures thus making us the best place in the world to live while USA is somewhere else down the line in like 3rd or 5th or something. and finally just shut the fuck up man dissing virus kaput is ok but virus would burn alot of shit that is produced down there im not sayin its the hottest ever but that guy has paid his dues long ago and he still bruns shit

Man ... no sense of humor?

But seriously, there's no way a B.C. December could be hotter than a Miami one. You could re-heat a sunburned Cuban baby on a Miami sidewalk the day after Christmas.

And you Canadians may have certain advantages over America, but c'mon, how do you explain shit like Degrassi Junior High? Or Keanu Reeves? ... Celine Dion?

That plaid-shirt wearing, Yukon-lumberdyke K.D. Lang is even from there. I mean what the fuck.