Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

can dudes help me out

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by fangs, Dec 3, 2003.

1. fangs

fangs New Jack

so im trying to get flicks of as many of jaones pieces as possible for a project im gonna do but i dont really know where to start. there arent really too many left in the city and the only place i know ive seen some flicks is here. so if some dudes can help me out and post any ja flicks that they have it would help me out alot. post em if you got em

2. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

Ja pieces? Yeh.....good luck :lol:

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

wut exactly are u looking for...bombs or pieces?

4. fangs

fangs New Jack

haha sorry, i was in a rush to get this topic out and i was just talking to my friend about seen pieces, i guess i just had a brain lapse. yes, im looking for ja bombs. peace

5. EVENSAYIXSAY

EVENSAYIXSAY New Jack

ive never seen a ja peice!

Does he only bomb, and do throwups?

I wouldnt usually ask stupid shit, well maybe sometimes, but i dont get to see alot of his stuff in Austrailia, he's a fucken king bomber!(from what i have seen/read)

6. EVENSAYIXSAY

EVENSAYIXSAY New Jack

7. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand Member

Fangs=:five-o:

yeah, what project? compiling a binder? :five-o:

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I have three of Ja's pieces in my collection but i am not giving them out. Sorry, i'm selfish like that. I rarely, if ever, give out flicks from my collection. my shit!

9. EVENSAYIXSAY

EVENSAYIXSAY New Jack

C'mon man, dont be like that..........:lol:

10. Father John

Father John Member

THIS THREAD SMELLS FOUL.

11. Wink ONE

Wink ONE Junior Member

Almost bacon-like...

12. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Fuck off pig! normally, not even other writers get my photos but that rule goes double for the man.

Take you baton, shove it up your fat ass and see if it fits!

Pieces of shit like you gave me a sick ass parking ticket and wouldn't even let me explain myself at the time.

Die pig die

14. fangs

fangs New Jack

uhhh sorry guys, dont mean to let you down but im not a cop. just cause i dont have 35032159175932 posts doesnt mean im some fucking cop. yes i could see how this thread might be suspect. im doing a paper for school that i want to focus on ja and his approach to graffiti so i need pictures to attach and also jas a big influence and i just want it to have. but if you dont want to help alrighty.

15. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

IF JA IS SUCH AN INFLUANCE TO YOU THEN YOU WOULD HAVE FLICKS.
    IF YOU HAD ONE FLICK THAT WOULD BE ALL YOU NEEDED CAUSE ALL HE DOES IS THE SAME THROW AND TAG.
    YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CONFUSED A THROW WITH A PIECE.
    AND IF YOU LIVE IN NY LIKE YOU SAY THEN YOU WOULD MOST DEF HAVE YOUR OWN FLICKS OR AT LEAST BE ABLE TO WALK A COUPLE BLOCKS AND TAKE SOME.
    GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT MAKES YOUR LIVING OFF OF FUCKING OVER OTHER PEOPLES LIVES CAUSE YOUR JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVE NO LIFE OF YOUR OWN YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!!!
    :hatred: :heated: :hatred: :heated: