1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CAMERA POLL(non video) nighttime still flicks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SOCCERMOM 1, Dec 17, 2001.

1. SOCCERMOM 1

SOCCERMOM 1 Guest

CAMERA POLL(non video) nighttime still flicks

Discussion started by SOCCERMOM 1 - Dec 17, 2001

here's the thing: me and my kids have spent $19.95 for cheap point n shoot cameras dozens of times, only to have them break in about 4-5 months. We had a $70 pentax that got busted in about a year. Keep in mind that these cams were always intended for nighttime flicks, so they always ended up filthy with dirt and paint and also jostled around in bags, pockets, etc. I have a SLR for daytime flicks, but it is too bulky to take out on missions(at night), and you know how it is when you gotta stash your bags when it gets hot sometimes. I've also gotten jacked before. Anyway, is there a reliable camera that someone out there would swear by and takes good night flicks? how about digital cuz i was considering this also. and if digi is the way to go, understand that i don't want to spend 300 bucks on a 3megapixel or whatever if its just gonna get lost or broken....anyone?

p.s. i take a lot of flicks at soccer games too

2. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Dec 17, 2001

FOR GODS SAKE IS THIS SOME JOKE?????????????????
    ARE YOU REALLY A SOCCER MOM????????? DO YOU REALLY LET YOUR KIDS PAINT???????? AND IF SO-WILL YOU BE MY MOM?? AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY MOM THEN ARE YOU HOT?

3. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 17, 2001

Reffer to it as football please, its the right word for the game.
    The way i see it with a 400/800 you can get dope flicks of graffiti nightshots and football matches if you can have acess to shutter speed.
    Point and shoot dont have that option so the only tip i have is use your flash and shot at an angle, photoshop transform tools work like a charm on fixing unwanted perspective...

FOOTBALL

4. MoDe

MoDe New Jack

MoDe - Replied Dec 18, 2001

word....

MoDe - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. kn0d

kn0d New Jack

kn0d - Replied Dec 18, 2001

That would be badass..

Enough said..

-One

kn0d - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. metasin

metasin New Jack

metasin - Replied Dec 18, 2001

if

I you are willing to throw some money down get a minolta they will last at least 10 yrs (not an exaggeration) I think you can by covers for them.
    Metasin

metasin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. SOCCERMOM 1

SOCCERMOM 1 Guest

SOCCERMOM 1 - Replied Dec 19, 2001

yeah i have a pentax k-1000 SLR and those things last. but i don't want to take a great camera out like that so i use it only for day flicks....i need a dependable point n'shoot that wont bust, or a $120 digi that wont bust when its time to get dirty. shiiit...i'm rockin a canon optura MC Mini-DV that fits in my pocket. Shit is my ice son! VIDEO. but seriously, i'm asking bout STILL FLICKERS.....

8. deznatori

deznatori 12oz Veteran Member

deznatori - Replied Dec 22, 2001

Tesseract
    It is soccer. Even the link you posted says it is. European's just don't know what is up. They have all kinds of screwed up games. Look at Cricket.

deznatori - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. dukeofyork

dukeofyork 12oz Senior Member

dukeofyork - Replied Dec 22, 2001

lets see a flick of you to determine where you stand on the milf scale...
    :D

dukeofyork - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER 12oz Senior Member

FLESHEATER - Replied Dec 25, 2001

GET YOURSELF A canon powershot digital and a gooodd ass weapon .. oh yeah dont forget to get a high powered external flash!

FLESHEATER - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 26, 2001

Denzatori,
    Its football, admit it damn it!
    There is no better term to describe the game, think about it.
    Cricket is indeed one of the most fucked up games i've ever seen, i dont even understand it.
    BUT its strictly English, not european.They have the most fucked up things in the globe, its their style.

12. bear

bear 12oz Elite Member

bear - Replied Dec 26, 2001

i've got a canon sure shot that has worked incredibly well a night:
    -strong flash so you can stand back and get the whole peice
    -sturdy too
    i suggest you invest in a little camera case to keep paint and dirt off your camera. it'll increase it's life by a lot

bear - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 29, 2001

I am English, I am fucked up, and it is football

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. niseNSF

niseNSF 12oz Member

niseNSF - Replied Jan 7, 2002

hey soccermom, why dont you go drive your minivan!!!

i know who you are. your older son went to my highschool...and hes a toy. he writes KRANZ and he sucks. his girlfriend gave my boy a handjob in tenth grade. stop trying to be the coolest mom and shit...we all know your husband left you 7 years ago cause your frigid as shit. get off the graff board, you pear-shaped richardsimmons looking suburban slut!

tell KRANZ i will go over everything he has...FOREVER!

PARIAH

niseNSF - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. i dont care

i dont care 12oz Junior Member

i dont care - Replied Jan 7, 2002

hahahahhahaha ^^^^ man that shits hilarious... "go driver your minivan" hahahah... ahh man... "his girlfriend gave my boy a handjob in the tenth grade" hahahahhaha......

i dont care - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: