CAMERA POLL(non video) nighttime still flicks

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

here's the thing: me and my kids have spent $19.95 for cheap point n shoot cameras dozens of times, only to have them break in about 4-5 months. We had a $70 pentax that got busted in about a year. Keep in mind that these cams were always intended for nighttime flicks, so they always ended up filthy with dirt and paint and also jostled around in bags, pockets, etc. I have a SLR for daytime flicks, but it is too bulky to take out on missions(at night), and you know how it is when you gotta stash your bags when it gets hot sometimes. I've also gotten jacked before. Anyway, is there a reliable camera that someone out there would swear by and takes good night flicks? how about digital cuz i was considering this also. and if digi is the way to go, understand that i don't want to spend 300 bucks on a 3megapixel or whatever if its just gonna get lost or broken....anyone?

p.s. i take a lot of flicks at soccer games too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

FOR GODS SAKE IS THIS SOME JOKE?????????????????

ARE YOU REALLY A SOCCER MOM????????? DO YOU REALLY LET YOUR KIDS PAINT???????? AND IF SO-WILL YOU BE MY MOM?? AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY MOM THEN ARE YOU HOT?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Reffer to it as football please, its the right word for the game.

The way i see it with a 400/800 you can get dope flicks of graffiti nightshots and football matches if you can have acess to shutter speed.

Point and shoot dont have that option so the only tip i have is use your flash and shot at an angle, photoshop transform tools work like a charm on fixing unwanted perspective...

FOOTBALL

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

FOR GODS SAKE IS THIS SOME JOKE?????????????????

ARE YOU REALLY A SOCCER MOM????????? DO YOU REALLY LET YOUR KIDS PAINT???????? AND IF SO-WILL YOU BE MY MOM?? AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY MOM THEN ARE YOU HOT?

word....

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

yeah i have a pentax k-1000 SLR and those things last. but i don't want to take a great camera out like that so i use it only for day flicks....i need a dependable point n'shoot that wont bust, or a $120 digi that wont bust when its time to get dirty. shiiit...i'm rockin a canon optura MC Mini-DV that fits in my pocket. Shit is my ice son! VIDEO. but seriously, i'm asking bout STILL FLICKERS.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Denzatori,

Its football, admit it damn it!

There is no better term to describe the game, think about it.

Cricket is indeed one of the most fucked up games i've ever seen, i dont even understand it.

BUT its strictly English, not european.They have the most fucked up things in the globe, its their style.

i've got a canon sure shot that has worked incredibly well a night:

-strong flash so you can stand back and get the whole peice

-sturdy too

i suggest you invest in a little camera case to keep paint and dirt off your camera. it'll increase it's life by a lot

• 2 weeks later...

hey soccermom, why dont you go drive your minivan!!!

i know who you are. your older son went to my highschool...and hes a toy. he writes KRANZ and he sucks. his girlfriend gave my boy a handjob in tenth grade. stop trying to be the coolest mom and shit...we all know your husband left you 7 years ago cause your frigid as shit. get off the graff board, you pear-shaped richardsimmons looking suburban slut!

tell KRANZ i will go over everything he has...FOREVER!

PARIAH

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

no, this 'kranz' character is not my son.....my son's a dungeons & dragons geek and

i do not permit him to hang out with any teen rebel rousers in the tenth grade. please

watch your filthy tongue or i'll call your mom and tell her to wash your mouth out

with bath etch and ground you for a whole week! heavens to betsy--i'm ashamed of people on this board with foul manners when all i ask is for information on digital cameras! perhaps i should consult QVC or HSN. a very special 'thank you' to the good boys and girls who helped provide useful information on this. i may consider purchasing a canon sureshot or something similar. mom does know best so go do your homework and eat your vegetables.

This is most likely a joke. But in the off chance it is not, some of you guys need to back the truck up. "This is a SERIOUS graffiti board", you are so full of shit. This board may be a lot of things, but serious it ain't.

The yard is consistently full of toys asking stupid questions that have been answered hundreds of times but they are too lazy/technologically impaired to search.

Third Rail is a little more serious but without much action these days and again, dominated by toy questions. i.e. Who is Nace? Anybody know?

Trainspotting is home to the hardcore rail fans who keep it on a serious note but post infrequently.

The Bench is where its at for photos on the web and I will bow down to its magnificance. That said she didn't post there.

Channel Zero? ever bust a meeeeaaaannn nut in your girls grill? Killer weapons? RIP my schools night janitor? Channel Zero is non graffiti related, read the description.

hush/TheDictator/pariah,

How about you clowns quit hopping on the bandwagon and post something worth while instead of acting like twelve year olds with a new babysitter? Whoever it was showed no disrespect so slow your roll.

No need to show up and act like cock of the walk when fact is you registered last week and havent even contributed enough to elevate out of rookie status.

Originally posted by deznatori

They have all kinds of screwed up games. Look at Cricket.

not that i'm a fan of cricket, but sport in general is dumb. look at basketball. what's so normal about throwing a ball through a hoop? seals do that at the zoo. i vote we give them million dollar shoe deals.

and soccer is football. they kick the ball around with their feet. amricans call gridiron football. how is that football? the ball only gets kicked a few times a game.

but getting back to my point. team sports are for closet homosexuals who like to rub on each other, hug, and touch each other's asses

Archived