broken knuckles

footsoldier

alright this might sound like a stupid question, but how do you know if your knuckles are broken??and what can you do for them??mine hurt like hell,im not gonna get into why, and im not about to go to a doctor. one of my biggest worries is that i wont be able to paint because i cant really grip anything to well.

[This message has been edited by footsoldier (edited 08-19-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

if they dont heal right, youll end up with arthritis or just hurt all the time.

Yes this is fairly true. I have broken the 5th metacarpel (sp?) on my right hand twice in the same spot. It's the bone that goes from above the knuckle on my pinky finger to my wrist. The first time I broke it I was like ahh whatever and it healed all fucked up and has a mad big lump on it.. then when I broke it again this year it hurt twice as much and the doctors couldn't do shit for it because I didn't get it set the first time. Now when it's cold or whatever it starts aching.... arghhhhhh so get that shit fixed homey.

scratching what what is it ?

i fractured my index finger this year. it was weird though. cause it didn't even hurt when i did it. i was playing basketball and i jammed it bad. and i stopped playing because i couldn't bend my finger it was so swollen. i couldn't bend it for like a week after and i couldn't stand to put the tape the doctor gave me on it. it was all blueish purplish and blackish. nasty looking.

I fucked up my knuckle on my left hand (ring finger.) right now it looks like I am missing a knuckle. I don't remember how I did it but maybe around jan. I noticed it hurt and my dad said it should heal on it's own and it would be fine. It healed all fucked up and now it hurts whenever I put pressure on it.

------------------

Girls suck.

Archived