Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
footsoldier

broken knuckles

alright this might sound like a stupid question, but how do you know if your knuckles are broken??and what can you do for them??mine hurt like hell,im not gonna get into why, and im not about to go to a doctor. one of my biggest worries is that i wont be able to paint because i cant really grip anything to well.

[This message has been edited by footsoldier (edited 08-19-2001).]

dont hesitate to get an x-ray. joints in your hands or any joints for that matter are no joke; if they dont heal right, youll end up with arthritis or just hurt all the time.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

if they dont heal right, youll end up with arthritis or just hurt all the time.

Yes this is fairly true. I have broken the 5th metacarpel (sp?) on my right hand twice in the same spot. It's the bone that goes from above the knuckle on my pinky finger to my wrist. The first time I broke it I was like ahh whatever and it healed all fucked up and has a mad big lump on it.. then when I broke it again this year it hurt twice as much and the doctors couldn't do shit for it because I didn't get it set the first time. Now when it's cold or whatever it starts aching.... arghhhhhh so get that shit fixed homey.

scratching what what is it ?

i fractured my index finger this year. it was weird though. cause it didn't even hurt when i did it. i was playing basketball and i jammed it bad. and i stopped playing because i couldn't bend my finger it was so swollen. i couldn't bend it for like a week after and i couldn't stand to put the tape the doctor gave me on it. it was all blueish purplish and blackish. nasty looking.

yeah, my brother broke his hand punching me in the head, now his hands all fucked up, you should go see a doc man.

I punched a doorframe a few years ago and now my pinky on my right hand is crooked.

damn maybe i should have this looked at. today it feels a little better but still cant really clentch it to well....hope my crappy insurance will cover this. thanks guys

I fucked up my knuckle on my left hand (ring finger.) right now it looks like I am missing a knuckle. I don't remember how I did it but maybe around jan. I noticed it hurt and my dad said it should heal on it's own and it would be fine. It healed all fucked up and now it hurts whenever I put pressure on it.

------------------

Girls suck.

oh my heads fine, your forehead is like the hardest part of your body, but it only hurt for a lil while, when i asked him afterwards what he learned he said, "lead with your left". no shit.

Guest chicken bone

i punched a girl in the ass and it broke her heart.

------------------

chicken bone!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this