BlankMan Appreciation thread!

SeYnO9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I must be the only person that thought Blankman sucked. Yeah I was in 6th grade too, I went to one of those free movie screenings before it actually came out. I was crossing the street after school, and some promoter came up to us and hooked us up with tickets like "Hey do you want tickets to the screeening of this movie called Blankman, it's gonna be awesome". And yeah so me and my boys decided why not, and we saw it and pretty much thought it was garbage.

Blank Power!

"SAY IT LOUD, I'M BLANK AND I"M PROUD!" Ima go start a revolutionary group called the Blank Panthers. "ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!" Right on, brothahs! No, wait a minute, that sounds kind of disciminatory against females. In fact, even "fe-MALES" still has "males" in it. Darn.

Okay, "Right on, Men and Women!" No, wait a minute, "women" still has "men" in it. That's no good.

Okay. "Right On, Persons!" No, that's no good, it still has "sons" in it. Still discrimanatory. Maybe "one" should replace "person."

Okay, "RIGHT ON Wo-per-ones!" No, wait, that should be pronounced like it's spelled. Looks kind of Spanish, so "Right On, Wo-per-OWN-ees."

I guess I'll change the name to Whopperonee Panthers. Sounds more egalitarian.

No, shit, "egalitarian" has "gal" in it. That's no good. . .

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

I must be the only person that thought Blankman sucked. Yeah I was in 6th grade too, I went to one of those free movie screenings before it actually came out. I was crossing the street after school, and some promoter came up to us and hooked us up with tickets like "Hey do you want tickets to the screeening of this movie called Blankman, it's gonna be awesome". And yeah so me and my boys decided why not, and we saw it and pretty much thought it was garbage.

lucky bastard i had to stay home from school to catch a re-run. playing hookie in 6th grade was way cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i just copped blankman on dvd for $5 bucks at wal-mart, i haven't seen this movie since i was like in the 6th grade. except it is in shitty full screen format, ah fuck it, what do you expect for $5 bucks...

deto/fuck a full screen nigga!

Archived