Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best writer

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mafIAkilla, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

before there's any bitching,i know this thread may already have been created,but i dont want to search and find out,so if it has,here it is again.

down to business. i was wondering what other people's input on who the best writer was. you can narrow it down to in the u.s.,in europe,etc. or take it as it is and say the world. try to have an opinion that is not regionally biased as this is what i am going to try to do. things to take into consideration would be quantity and quality of all aspects of graff (bombing,piecing,freights,etc.)

my choice: Revok.MSK.AWR.AM7-quality and quantity in all of said aspects.
    now,let's hear other people's input.....

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

edgar allan poe...he wrote some kick ass poetry!

3. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

yes,i agree,but,you know what i meant asshole.....

4. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

can 2

can 2 cuz of two reasons........his style is dope...and his character skills are unotouchably def.....never seen any of his bombs or freights so....

5. ODW

ODW Member

theres so many styles and different elements involved to have a favorite. espo is mad original and a crazy bomber. saber and the whole awr and msk cats go ridiculously huge. ces has got a dope ass style. per's throw is sick as fuck. twist, well twist is just fuckin sick. daim is the god of 3d. totem2 is fuckin dope as hell. but then theres always the cats u write with that amaze u. there are way to many writers to declare a single one the greatest.

i cant believe i forgot about DREAM (RIP).

6. expansionAE

expansionAE Guest

i like icelandic writers

jelt, sez, dye, crek, and kyte

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

personally i say REVOK . or ASER , he's a G .

8. -CRedZ-

-CRedZ- New Jack

in america can 2 and in australia either daeds or opaque

9. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

there's too many good ones but to narrow it down a little i'd have to say revs or os gemeos...but seriously there's so many it's not even funny.

10. Nigger Art

Nigger Art New Jack

reas, revs, ghost, grey, stryder, sento, noah, stak, revok, mkue, geso, skrew, eros (new wave, not connecticut), skuf, sp.one, smart aok, keger, petro, oker, seb, diego. kraze, ewok HM, cavs, etc

I am trying to limit my responce to those who have painted something/ anything in the last couple of years but once people get dope they quit... Relm, Charlie, chain3, and so many others...

11. systemdict

systemdict New Jack

I dont think there is one, but here are some of my Favorites. Seen, Dondi, Revok, Saber, Sever, Keeps (nyc), Erni, Can2, Ja, Dream, Pre.

12. 655321

655321 Junior Member

13. BigJohnStudd

BigJohnStudd Junior Member

Fav's

Twist THR, OS Gemos, Tyke AWR, Katch Hawaii:D

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Hemmingway. AA Crew

seriously...

VIRUS AA (the other one)
    CEASE ATL