best writer

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by systemdict

I dont think there is one, but here are some of my Favorites. Seen, Dondi, Revok, Saber, Sever, Keeps (nyc), Erni, Can2, Ja, Dream, Pre.

i would hardly call seen the best writer...hes good but not that good.. his handstyles are wack as hell.. ... seens throwie is alright.. and well his pieces are pretty nuts..

why do ppl think ces is so good.....he has good can control and shading and that but if u break his peices down to the letters....they have very shitty style....look at the harlem wall thing that pieces letter style blows

i givehim props but i dont think hes that good

sorry for spacing im at school this keyboard blows ass hole

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

why do ppl think ces is so good.....if u break his peices down to the letters....they have very shitty style....

Hahaha

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

why do ppl think ces is so good.....he has good can control and shading and that but if u break his peices down to the letters....they have very shitty style....look at the harlem wall thing that pieces letter style blows

i givehim props but i dont think hes that good

hahahhahahahah indeed ted...hahahahah indeed.....good one "ceso"...hahahahahhahahahahahaa

Guest eessee

usually the ones hate are the ones that suck..... ces is mad cool i met him dog respect and give props.....

lets see some of your stuff compared to ces and then talk smack.......:<

Guest -MOE LESTER-

revok...hands down....no one has painted as many full scale peices as he has......unlike JA or some other writer, whos more about quantiy thant quality....Revok has both massive quantity and masssive quality, hes hit spots from the east to the west, has tons of style, hits the most crazy spots, and wins my pick for the best writer of all time...

saber comes in close because he can work rolers like a crazy motha fucker

for freights, i would say Ges or Kes because they have too much style

and yes, chuck norris is a great writer

Guest NEO DOOM

I'm gonna break it down...TOTEM 2 no question. Hmmmm...lets see...dope deads...dope chacters...dope 3d's( obvisosly)...dope throws...dope crews...dope compisitions...dope handstyles...dope colors...WHAT!!! Oh wait,wait..he is a B-Boy and a kung-fu instructer. Did I mention how fast he paints or that 90% of the backgounds you see in his production he did. Ummm anyone really think anyone else can test him...I didn't think so!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SE4_2002

Cleansheets you twat!

Jack London ..Fan clubs go home
You really ain`t got a scooby Doo. Anyhow this is quite difficult question to answer, but i`d say Petro, Nema , Kegr, Bates, Case2, Seeeeeen, Phase2,Erni..Theres far too many to mention. Shit how could I forget this Londoner Mode2!!(even though he lives in smelly Paris now)

Originally posted by jeff123456

i would hardly call seen the best writer...hes good but not that good.. his handstyles are wack as hell.. ... seens throwie is alright.. and well his pieces are pretty nuts..

what the fuck....did you just say that?

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gotta say Daim, that dude just pushes teh boundries of graffiti as we know it

and for bombing senses...damn well i could go with legends..but a personal faveorite of mine a writer who in my opinion is a very rare case of a graffiti artist whos style is groundbreaking but never looses his roots in true bombing would be Sofles from Brisbane Australia...my mate is in his old crew RFW and ive got a few flicks from back in the day when my mate painted with him...hes fucking unreal

reas, revs, ghost, grey, stryder, sento, noah, stak, revok, mkue, geso, skrew, eros (new wave, not connecticut), skuf, sp.one, smart aok, keger, petro, oker, seb, diego. kraze, ewok HM, cavs, etc

I am trying to limit my responce to those who have painted something/ anything in the last couple of years but once people get dope they quit... Relm, Charlie, chain3, and so many others...

sento noah geso grey amaze revok rime ewok diego kegr,,,bump

Archived