Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mafIAkilla

best writer

Guest mafIAkilla

before there's any bitching,i know this thread may already have been created,but i dont want to search and find out,so if it has,here it is again.

down to business. i was wondering what other people's input on who the best writer was. you can narrow it down to in the u.s.,in europe,etc. or take it as it is and say the world. try to have an opinion that is not regionally biased as this is what i am going to try to do. things to take into consideration would be quantity and quality of all aspects of graff (bombing,piecing,freights,etc.)

my choice: Revok.MSK.AWR.AM7-quality and quantity in all of said aspects.

now,let's hear other people's input.....

Guest mafIAkilla

yes,i agree,but,you know what i meant asshole.....

can 2

can 2 cuz of two reasons........his style is dope...and his character skills are unotouchably def.....never seen any of his bombs or freights so....

theres so many styles and different elements involved to have a favorite. espo is mad original and a crazy bomber. saber and the whole awr and msk cats go ridiculously huge. ces has got a dope ass style. per's throw is sick as fuck. twist, well twist is just fuckin sick. daim is the god of 3d. totem2 is fuckin dope as hell. but then theres always the cats u write with that amaze u. there are way to many writers to declare a single one the greatest.

i cant believe i forgot about DREAM (RIP).

Guest expansionAE

i like icelandic writers

jelt, sez, dye, crek, and kyte

Guest blood as ink

there's too many good ones but to narrow it down a little i'd have to say revs or os gemeos...but seriously there's so many it's not even funny.

reas, revs, ghost, grey, stryder, sento, noah, stak, revok, mkue, geso, skrew, eros (new wave, not connecticut), skuf, sp.one, smart aok, keger, petro, oker, seb, diego. kraze, ewok HM, cavs, etc

I am trying to limit my responce to those who have painted something/ anything in the last couple of years but once people get dope they quit... Relm, Charlie, chain3, and so many others...

I dont think there is one, but here are some of my Favorites. Seen, Dondi, Revok, Saber, Sever, Keeps (nyc), Erni, Can2, Ja, Dream, Pre.

Guest --zeSto--

Hemmingway. AA Crew

seriously...

VIRUS AA (the other one)

CEASE ATL

SEVER MSK

SWET SUK

at risk of sounding like a kiss ass,

Joker

Guest eessee

there are to many peeps who master certain things in graff to be the best writer but to name a few

DAIM

CAN2

JA XTC << MAD BOMBER

ESPO

POWS <<< EUROPE

EXIST <<< NOVA

AYER

ZES

CES

and so on but hey they all are tight......:D

Guest mafIAkilla

ahh,im liking this,many diverse choices. to explain my choice,i put revok due to the fact that a.his bombs are better than many people's legal pieces b.his legal pieces are unbelievable c. he has both quality AND quantity d. he is a cool ass guy.....

some runners up i would definitely put though are ces,totem2,verse.ia mafia,codak.tm,saber,and nace (rip) for the us. outside the us,i would put dare,astek,os gemeos,daim,seak,loomit,and okuda

Originally posted by 57chevy

Yeah... Umm.... CAN 2 , America??? I dont think so. He is from Europe.

yeh. you can't mess with a '57 chevy.

i dont know who's the greatest...cause everyone has different opinions...but some of my favorites are:

reup mf, benone fhtw...he's sick...sime,cast(dc)...ewok...mynas..spurn..ultra...aest...too many to name

Piecing in NY...seen...and FC crew

GERMANY...chintz...zebster...daim..

Brazil...the wonder twinz...

bombing in NY...KGB...KD....RIS....XTC.....inclusive of all members

Originally posted by ASER1NE

personally i say REVOK . or ASER , he's a G .

Your not the best ASER......... I am.

No i am.

No i am.

CAPS............. no i am.