Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

|||BARTHELONA|||

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CIPHER_one, Jan 24, 2006.

1. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

I'm going to Barcelona for 3 weeks in March.

Any locals wanna show me around, or just give some fun awesome travel tips?

(RE: the second half of request--Foreigners apply)

thx :gaga:

2. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

www.gothicpoint.com/

is a great youth hostel I stayed there every bed is sort of built into it's own little room with a cupboard and light and they gave me free beer each night!

Watch your wallet on Las Ramblas but don't puck your back on your front you'll only draw attention to yourself!

try "boquerones con vinegar" anchovy fillets in vinegar.sounds yuk tastes goood!

parc guell??? is very nice

la Sagrada familia although yeah it's touristy as all fuck is way cool!

I was only there for three nights by myself and I just hunted graff so night spots to tell you about sorry. there is agraff shop called game over???

http://www.cool-stuff-bcn.com/

MONTANA PAINT

BUNKER store
    C/Consell de Cent,266,td2/8011 barcelona
    Metro Universidad line 1
    http://www.montanacolors.com/english.htm

3. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

If you are on a budget I highly reccomend consuming large amounts of Don Simon's fine sangria. ( 1- 2 euro for 2 litres) before wandering around and painting.
    [​IMG]

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

El Zulu, Botella 8—11, 08001 BCN

Allstars, Shop 1, Tallers 78, 08001, BCN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    more graff shop goodness and there are many many young hotties in barcelona in summer at least

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'll be in Barcelona in August. I'd also appreciate some tips...

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you dont need tips.
    if you cant find fun, slit your wrists.

don simon, hash, the beach, naked spanish girls wrestling on said beach. oh snap, ask about the one euro shot bar at the hostel/spot your staying at, get the large tequila sunrise. you wont be disappointed.

the metro is air conditioned too! good in the heat.

i want to go back.

8. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

9. Jack McCoy

Jack McCoy Member

Here's a tip: eat patatas bravas. Mmmmm.

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I was there last summer.
    The Barri Gòtic is a cool neighborhooh.
    If you're looking for clubs...check out Bikini.
    Bar Marsella was an old artist hangout for the likes of Gaudi, Dali and Picasso.

One of my boys lives there now.

oh yeah...be sure and drink a Voll Damm Double Malta beer. Goddamn good shit.

11. Jack McCoy

Jack McCoy Member

Yeah, Estrella Damm and Bokk Damm too. Also take the train to Sitges, it's not exactly beach season but it's still a cool little town.

12. Its an awesome place. Wander around alot, so many cool things to find.
    Visit Bunker shop for sure.

Use the Search on 12oz for many more tips on Barcelona

13. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

My sis went and she wrote me an email that ended something like "Oh I have to go, because were going on a hike where we can pick pomegranates."

Do that. Pomegranates are good.

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I don't know if you can rent mountain bikes...but I rode the trails on top of Mt. Tibidabo. Gotta be careful though...what takes like 15 minutes to get down, will take about an hour to get back up.

All the Gaudi tourist places are pretty cool. The park is a good place to chill.

Like Europe said...wander around...tons of cool neighborhoods. as far as getting pick pocketed...I'm sure you know the deal...if you look like a target...then you are a target. Try and blend in as much as possible.

15. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Fanny packs under your shirt are good deterrents of pick pocketing, and I also hear theyre gangster in Europe.