Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

barfing your brains out...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Dec 3, 2001.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

EVER PUKE ALL DAY AND THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DIE?

me too. in fact i did puke all day and i've still got a roaring headache. work's gonna kick ass manana... this is what i get for starting to drink at 1 in the aftnoon and hitting a house party like there's no tomorrow...

OOFH..

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

damn man, you've been burning your candle at both ends lately....my nizzle.:cool:

3. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

house parties and bars kill me... let me be by myself with a good book.

4. ...Fuck...it sucks.
    I dont wanna think about the thoughts that cross your mind while puking for the 5th time...

5. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

for me my record stands at about 15 i think...i dunno after that last one i just passed out.......i swear i still got chunks of beef still stuck in my nose.......:D

6. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

can i get a groggy amen...

7. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Ever puke so much that your stomach felt like you did 5000 sit-ups? I hate that.

8. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

proud to say that i havent puked in about 12 years...amazing considering the amount of drinking i do and food that i eat

9. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

ever puke so hard and violently that you pop blood vessels in your face and neck??

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

usully after the 5th time of puiking I am trying to figure out what the hell I ate or if its still beer coming out of me. then I wonder if I drank it again would I be able to get drunk.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...when i hurl it sound as if i am excorcising demons from the depth of my soul....i convulse and shake and expound liquids that im sure arent supposed to leave my body...its and awful sight to behold...and unfortunately it happens all too much....

rOe...ive got "my irong lung", in need of an iron stomach

12. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

ive been known to have a case of the dreaded two day hangover a couple times, ive puked in different cities, states, at work, at the barber shop in the middle of getting my haircut, in an alley while my parents watched in horror, at various restaurants after i think its out of my system, on my friends, in the woods, gas stations...i really really hate puking.

13. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

when I was fifteen....

I had this little incident with vodka. I hadn't ever drank spirits before, and was thrilled that vodka didn't taste like anything (my opinion has changed since....) in comparison with cider. So I drank two whole naggins (I dont know how much that is if you dont know what a naggin is.....), in under ten minutes. I collapsed and threw up every half hour for the next twenty hours. I'm glad it happened though, because I sure as fuck never did it again. Thats why weed's my main man. I dont understand other people - I've only been sick from drinking twice in my life - I CANT STAND it, so much so that I rarely drink.

14. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

um.. yes , about once every two months.... the only good thing about it is the feeling the next day, cuz it is better then feeling like death, its like your high

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Last time i puked, i put my hand into the toilet on accident, and then proceeded to fling dirty puke water all over the bathroom, puke in the shower...my roomate came in and tried to help me to my room, and i puked on the couch, then when he got me to my trusty old futon, i looked at him, and said, i wanna go home, i miss my woman...and passed out.
    haha..:D