Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone ever been shot or shot at?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $$$$$$$$$$$$, Jul 30, 2003.

1. $$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$ Junior Member

i got shot at in front of tower records when i was like 15, a few months ago a car full of niggers shot up a house party i was at and before that some mexicans shot up another house party and jumped everyone.

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

wow. racial slur caught me off guard.

um. ive been shot. in the left arm acouple inches above my elbow.

3. iloveboxcars

p.s. - don't be racist, or die.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

shot at driving 100 mph through downtown atl

5. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

http://exhibits.positive-negative.com/200203-tenderloft/16-moogle.jpg'>

hmmm

i've had a 45 aimed at my temple and had to wipe off a throwee with my beanie off a usf trailer

my old apartments when i was 9-12 had drive by's like every other night

been shot at by a few cops
    been shot at at a d.o.g.z , asylum house party (are rebel crews only a southern california thing?)

shot at on the freeway to apple valley by a van full of skinheads

i shot my friend in the ass with a desert eagle airsoft gun pointblank funny shit

never been shot though...but i have been stabbed three times,beat with a baseball bat, whooped by my mamma.......alot, shanked with a broken bong, i punched this guy in the neck once and his face turned all purple and he passed out.

i love violence!!

6. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

7. $$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$ Junior Member

haha, sorry, "black dudes"

8. space base

space base Senior Member

Ive had a M-16 pulled on me by SWAT guys and Ive got a laser from a rifle pointed at head by some girls dad. But Ive never been actually shot at.

9. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

never i hope i dont get shot

10. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

11. JaZe

JaZe Banned

i tried to bergel a icecream man and he blew my hips of with a shot gun

12. iloveboxcars

yeah once some guy tore out my eyes with a spoon then fed them to me then made me throw them back up then he put them back then he pulled out my tongue then he chopped it off then he drank the blood then he died then i swam to shore and ate the little bunnies because i had no other source of protein.

13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

JaZe gets shot at by the crackheads every night he walks the beat.

14. Drunk214

Drunk214 Member

3 occasions were Ive been shot at

1st time- dudes pulled up beside my friends car at a stop light.
    shot at the car.. my friend in the passenger side was hit twice. I was in the back and wasnt hit.

2nd time-I was at some races down in houston. Some drunk fuck pulls out a gun and just starts shooting random cars. Everyone gets in there cars and drive away. My car was shot at while I was tying to drive away... my back window broke and nothing happened to me.

3rd time- it was in the middle of the night and two kids were breaking into my dads truck. I go and tell my dad and he gets his 9mm just too scare them off...it turns out these little fuckers were packin some heat..me and my dad were shot at he started shooting back at them no one was hit. Cops never found the kids.

15. JaZe

JaZe Banned

EXPECT YOUR MOM... OHHH DRY DRY DISS DISS